Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Spurs Network FC Vs Tamworth
« on: April 24, 2007, 08:30:46 PM »
English Conference
The Mansion, London
[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

The first official game at The Mansion saw SNFC face Tamworth. SNFC put on yet another masterclass, even though they conceded the only goal to date against them, they were on top form.

Alma was the star striker last week, but this week Rob took the lime light has he scored a perfect hat trick (left foot, right foot, and a header).

The first goal came in the 11th minute, and a fine individual goal it was. Midfielder Daniisco collected the ball from alma 45 yards from goal. He came forward with the ball, using his skill he passed three players before getting into the box to fly and left footed strike into the net. A fine goal.

SNFC remained frustrated after the goal, as Tamworth defended for their lives. But against the run of play a Tamworth striker smashed a hopeful looking shot in the top corner. There was nothing Storts could do but pick the ball out of the net.

In the second half manager Daniel changed the formation and set his men out to attack at will.

SNFC came out determined to win this tie, and win convincingly. On the 57th minute mark, DC76 nodded down a nice ball to Keane on Spurs. He brought it forward then crossed for Rob to head in. Wonderful move and goal.

Just 3 minutes later SNFC had another. Daniisco and THFC were involved to set up Biggs to head in.

The goals kept coming as Tamworth began to collapse.

Keane on Spurs got to the byline then cut the ball back for Rob to smash home with his right beg.

The hat trick was complete in the 70th minute. Alma hit a ferocious shot, the keeper could only parry the ball for Rob to slot home with his left foot.

MOTM:Rob

Quote from: Daniels thoughts
Absolutely brilliant performance from the lads. We were left very frustrated from the first half because we felt we deserved a lead. And to conceded a goal just before half time was a blow. But we changed it around a bit for the second half and it pulled off for us. They didn't know what hit them, definitely our best performance to date.

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 08:39:52 PM »
Another bench performance but DAZZATH conceded the goal! Told you this would happen Daz! You are rubbish lol!

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 08:42:04 PM »
Lol i was waiting for that, tbh looked like i had a right **** match.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 08:53:32 PM »
my first goal of the season i knew it wouldn't take long

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 08:55:20 PM »
Another great win and another 8 for me!!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 09:25:22 PM »
Rob Scores Hat-Trick As Sizzling SNFC Plows Tamworth 5-1
conferencefootball.co.uk

Spurs Network FC allowed their first goal in today's match, but it didn't matter much as a second-half hat trick by American striker Rob was enough to put it out of reach.

Playmaking mids Biggs and Daniisco joined Rob on the scoresheet. It was 1-1 after the first half though, as Tamworth striker Jon Stevenson took advantage of a slight slip-up by dazzaTH and DC76 and put one into the top corner. Despite this, manager Daniel wasn't too disappointed with their performance.

"Everyone has that one moment where they might telegraph a step or understep and stumble," he said. "Otherwise, dazza was decent in the air, although he could have passed more. You should have seen DC... it's a good thing the reff doesn't read lips, because I could have sworn I saw him swear in Finnish after that one."

Biggs may not have picked up an assist on the scoresheet this time, but he was 17 for 18 (94.4%), and the most accurate passer in the game. Daniisco had another good passing game as well. But in this game, the real general was THFC who grabbed two assists and completed the most passes of any player, 43 of 50 (86%) total. In the second half, he was joined by Keane On Spurs, who was 14 for 16 (87.5%) with two assists off the bench.

In the back, captain DC76 was looking decent on the ground, but his aerial play once again proved to be his crown jewel. He went for everything and got most of his challenges down, plus he continued his impressive passing game, going 36 for 41 (87.8%). Berba's Right Peg may not have had the same offensive upside that he did in the previous match, but he still did his job well, locking the right flank down and intercepting passes when necessary. He also completed 80% of his passes, going 24 for 30.

In short, Tamworth got the shirts beat off them.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 09:30:00 PM by DC76 »

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 09:27:31 PM »
Mate can i just ask where it says it was a slip up from me? and not u.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 09:30:21 PM »
Quote from: dazzaTh;5440
Mate can i just ask where it says it was a slip up from me? and not u.

Sorted. :p

DC76 Bemoans Pitch Conditions, Takes Responsibility For Tamworth Goal
BBC Sport

In a post-match interview, DC76 was asked about his slip that led to the late first-half goal by Jon Stevenson.

"Well, first off, Stevenson decided to come down the middle, and I caught dazza[TH]'s foot because I overstepped, so that's why he slipped. So in other words, it was my fault the goal happened. But hey, we won by four, didn't we?"
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 09:42:58 PM by DC76 »

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 09:33:51 PM »
Following the match against Tamworth, Ireland's Setanta News caught up with Georginho.

SN: So Georginho are you happy with the result?

G: I'm very happy with the result today but we conceded our first goal. I'm sure the gaffer will work on defence in training. I'm happy with my first-team chances at the club seeing as we have a squad of very talented players.

SN: Swansea City FC are the latest club to bid for you as you should already now.  What are your thoughts on a move?

G: I believe I have a good chance of breaking into the first eleven here. My chance will come and when it does I will grasp it with both hands. I'm very flattered to be linked with these big clubs but I don't want to be sitting around in the reserves. Even if it would mean a big wage boost I don't care because its the football that matters.

SN: Finally what are your thoughts of an international call-up?

G: To play for my country would be a huge honour but first I need to put in good performances for my club. Playing alongside the great Robbie Keane would be a dream come true! Thank you and goodbye.

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 09:37:01 PM »
International call up lol? no chance george.

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 09:52:23 PM »
Oi look at you letting in goals. I havent let one in in my career! Great record that is!

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 09:54:13 PM »
Thats because u havtn started a career yet, 2 sub appearences, dont worry im sure you might get a chance against the weaker teams, we wouldnt want to take too much of a risk with you against good oposition.

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 07:44:23 AM »
Lyubokick at press question:

"I guess the manager felt I was too tired for a second half challenge and he decided to give me some rest for the future though matches. I am so glad Keane on Spurs got on to the game so well !!. Surely showed we have some quality players in the team ready to kick in at any moment !!"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 02:57:32 PM by lyubokick »
----------------

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 05:02:10 PM »
I guess i cant complaim with a rating of 10 for half the match!

Surely merits me a place in the starting 11 next time? lol

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 07:42:40 PM »
Quote from: lyubokick;5502
Lyubokick at press question:

"I guess the manager felt I was too tired for a second half challenge and he decided to give me some rest for the future though matches. I am so glad Keane on Spurs got on to the game so well :-)!!. Surely showed we have some quality players in the team ready to kick in at any moment !!"

Lmao, in papers they dont put ':-)' in interviews :D:yucky_: