SpursNetwork

Need help! About warmup on matchday against Swansea! Danish Spursfans

Hello

Me, my Brother in law and 2 of his friends is coming to London next Friday, and are going to watch the match.
My brother in law and at least one of his friends is BIG fans. Im just going to take it all in, and who know, might become a Spurs fan my self :-)

We are gonna stay in Leyton, and I need some tips about what pubs to go to on match day...and maybe friday and saturday also...

Any help in here???

Best regards
Jesper - Denmark

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Need help! About warmup on matchday against Swansea! Danish Spursfans
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 06:44:59 PM »
Go Watch leyton Orient play on the Saturday if there home nice ground there.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 06:49:22 PM »
They play out, against Charlton... We did check it out earlier. But thanks anyway  :)

/Jesper

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 11:12:51 AM »
Hello

Me, my Brother in law and 2 of his friends is coming to London next Friday, and are going to watch the match.
My brother in law and at least one of his friends is BIG fans. Im just going to take it all in, and who know, might become a Spurs fan my self :-)

We are gonna stay in Leyton, and I need some tips about what pubs to go to on match day...and maybe friday and saturday also...

Any help in here???

Best regards
Jesper - Denmark

There are so many, but this is my tip. As this may be a one off, I would go to the pub with biggest atmosphere, albeit it gets very very busy near kick off. The Bill Nicholson pub is on the Northumberland Park Rd, off of the High Rd behind the stadium. It is a large pub with a big garden, and has big screen TV's, lots of loud music and horney barmaids. Hope this helps !!
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU