SpursNetwork

AVB to stay

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: AVB to stay
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 01:13:43 PM »
     Every Club wants Bale, they would be Stupid if they didn't, but there are not that many who could afford to pay the 85+ million pounds that would tempt Levy to part with him, and that includes Man U, not that Levy would be STUPID enough to sell him to another PL club. If he sold him and that is a VERY BIG IF, he would then be in great danger of losing his coach as well, and this is the Coach that he(Levy)  thinks is the man to bring some Glory back to the Lane!!

;) ;) ;)

Agree your post, and yes I think he will if given the players he needs.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 03:53:18 PM »
So much speculation and guesses really. No one knows, even the Levy himself, I dare say. I'll be glad when I hear it all from the the horse's mouths. At the moment all the paper rubbish talk pizzes me of no end!  :tickedoff:

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 04:33:07 PM »
     Every Club wants Bale, they would be Stupid if they didn't, but there are not that many who could afford to pay the 85+ million pounds that would tempt Levy to part with him, and that includes Man U, not that Levy would be STUPID enough to sell him to another PL club. If he sold him and that is a VERY BIG IF, he would then be in great danger of losing his coach as well, and this is the Coach that he(Levy)  thinks is the man to bring some Glory back to the Lane!!

;) ;) ;)

Good post and I agree.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 10:06:51 PM »
I'll be glad when we sign some players of quality, showing our intent to all other clubs in the EPL and worldwide. 

A clear statement that we mean business next season by strengthening our team with quality, with no intention of selling anything that is other than surplus to requirements!!!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 05:04:58 AM »
Quote from Metalanimal "I'll be glad when we sign some players of quality, showing our intent to all other clubs in the EPL and worldwide. 

A clear statement that we mean business next season by strengthening our team with quality, with no intention of selling anything that is other than surplus to requirements!!!
"

I couldn't agree more
 :ohyeah: :ohyeah:
:SN:[font

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 08:12:22 PM »
I'll be glad when we sign some players of quality, showing our intent to all other clubs in the EPL and worldwide. 

I second that. Levy has to ask himself which way does he want Spurs to go? His next move will decide that.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.