SpursNetwork

Spurs sign Younes Kaboul?

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2007, 04:27:39 PM »
Yeah, ITK's don't know why it hasn't been announced yet.

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2007, 08:40:16 PM »
Quote from: dedleysting;10553
Kabouls had his medical at WHL!
should sign v v v soon!! woop woop

COYS!!!!

haha why does that remind me of KRS1 - Woop Woop sound of da Police! woop woop sound of da beast!

This transfer is starting to get rather protracted now. Hope it hurries up so I can just worry about the LW (suspect Bale is going to be LB for some reason).
There be dragons

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2007, 02:20:33 PM »
i think we will see a joint press conference confirming the signings of kaboul, petrov and tarrabet
myspace.com/paulephgrave

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2007, 05:01:14 PM »
Probably nothing will really happen untill July 1st as I believe this is the date that all footballers contracts run from. Not sure why it's like that it's a bit like racehorses all having the same birthday. I appear to be waffling now. Nurse the medication is wearing of.

Offline COYS

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2007, 05:06:27 PM »
Hmm Younes Kaboul to play back up centre back..... Sounds good. But we really need a left mid :D Martin Petrov looks good ;)

COYS
Berba > God

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »
Ive heard big things about Kaboul, so Im not to sure how he will like being 3rd choice.

Younes Kaboul passes medical
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2007, 11:53:22 AM »
We have been informed that France under-21 International, Younes Kaboul, has passed his medical with flying colours!

Sources close to the club have stated that Auxerre have now done a u-turn on the £4.7 million offered by Tottenham Hotspur for the 6ft 4in stopper.

We are not aware of the valuation set by Auxerre, but rumours are circulating that the French outfit are demanding £6 million up front, with a further £1.5 on appearances and Tottenham's progression with Kaboul.

The differences in valuation should be sorted out with the next two weeks.

We will keep you posted on any further Kaboul updates.

Source THBN Tottenham

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2007, 04:07:11 PM »
Good find Frisky :dude:
COYS!

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2007, 03:37:19 PM »
When is this signing ever going to be announced!!

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Latest News
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2007, 10:34:15 PM »
According To Various Sources:

It looks as though Kaboul is coming to spurs for £7.5 million.

The talks momentarilly stalled, as Spurs were thinking of buying C. Davies, although it looks likely that Kaboul will be a Spurs player within a week now!
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »
Should be good cover for Ledders.

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2007, 11:02:05 PM »
looks like a good addition to cm. he will only be 3rd choice if he's not good enough to break up daws and ledders, so down to his own abilities. we need to be constantly adapting and building and challenging the presumed first choice. if i remember correctly shankly said that every five five years either the team went or he did. lets constantly build and move.

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2007, 12:45:49 AM »
talk talk talk

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2007, 08:16:55 AM »
Something can't be right with this transfer.I've heard alot of people say it will go though on the 1st of July but thats when all the tranfers will be offical so it makes no sense to break the news then.
Why can't spurs just close transfer deals quick like the Halford to Sunderland one?

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2007, 09:06:46 AM »
Quote from: chkthfc;12896
Something can't be right with this transfer.I've heard alot of people say it will go though on the 1st of July but thats when all the tranfers will be offical so it makes no sense to break the news then.
Why can't spurs just close transfer deals quick like the Halford to Sunderland one?

I agree, if fee is agreed and player has signed,why not announce it.  There must be negotiations ongoing on this transfer.:mf_swordfight: