SpursNetwork

AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: AC Milan 0-1 Tottenham
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2011, 02:58:15 PM »
Oh my God, Gareth, you really have lost the plot, haven't you? This conversation started because Gattuso was badly out of order and you turned it into "who would win the fight?". It's football, you cannot grab people by throat or headbutt them...

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
Re: AC Milan v Tottenham
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2011, 03:04:05 PM »
thank you guys, i love you so much  :D
you bring me that:

you're welcome, from the guys who also brought you this...........

GIFSoup

« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2011, 03:09:09 PM »

IL NOSTRO PIACERE IL MIO AMICO

ORA PER LORO VITE A WHITE HART LANE!

GATTUSO VAFFANCULO... :up:
good luck for the 2nd match, hope and think you will destroy bbilan  :up:

« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2011, 03:12:41 PM »
you're welcome, from the guys who also brought you this...........

GIFSoup
yeah i know  :D
you are a good team, milan's fans tease us when we took 3 same goals from you, but now they were punished  :up:

Offline bigv

« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2011, 03:19:27 PM »
 :up:

« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2011, 03:57:14 PM »
Thanks for the awesome highlights!!! Woot  :up:

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1950-51, 1960-61       
CHARITY/COMMUNITY SHIELD 1921, 1951, 1961, 1962, 1967, 1981, 1991       
F.A. CUP 1901, 1921, 1961, 1962, 1967, 1981, 1982, 1991,      
LEAGUE CUP 1971, 1973, 1999, 2008

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2011, 04:01:50 PM »
And for my money, I don't care how old he is. I'll take the Scot with hands at his sides and composure in a scrap over the outta control Italian with a Napoleon complex any day. Don't forget that this man was also an athlete at the highest level. Gaunt?! Don't make me laugh.

doesnt seem like I am the one that started the 'Jordan would beat Gattuso in a fight' debate after all.... does it Riffsy....yet again, you tell an untruth without any supporting facts, in order to be 'one of the boys' against lil ole Moi....as now shown, my own post in turn was merely a refutation of that initial claim made by our Yankee cousin...

is this really a good way for a Moderator to set an example ??

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2011, 04:20:37 PM »
And for my money, I don't care how old he is. I'll take the Scot with hands at his sides and composure in a scrap over the outta control Italian with a Napoleon complex any day. Don't forget that this man was also an athlete at the highest level. Gaunt?! Don't make me laugh.

doesnt seem like I am the one that started the 'Jordan would beat Gattuso in a fight' debate after all.... does it Riffsy....yet again, you tell an untruth without any supporting facts, in order to be 'one of the boys' against lil ole Moi....as now shown, my own post in turn was merely a refutation of that initial claim made by our Yankee cousin...

is this really a good way for a Moderator to set an example ??

How come everyone else is waxing lyrical about the spurs performance and you try to belittle our captain, yes Dawson was captain of the team that gave its best performance for many years beating the Italian league leaders on their own patch.

Then you go trolling about Joe Jordan fighting Gattuso with your s**t ridden bollocks of an argument, just piss off unless you've got something sensible to say rather than your argumentative bulls**t !!!!!!!!

>:(
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline bigv

« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2011, 05:04:35 PM »
looks like the troll has been told.

Well said Ugs :up: :up: :up:

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2011, 05:11:42 PM »
just keepin it real Ugsy, in a non-rose tinted specs kinda way  :up:

I thought the performance showed enormous maturity in the execution of the obvious tactical plan :-

Milan play a diamond in the middle (like nearly all Italian sides) with a narrow 3 there.... so we kept the ball away from the middle and played on the flanks instead where we could out-number them if we moved the ball quickly enough, and switched play from 1 flank to the other bypassing the middle.... the long-diagonal high-ball to Crouch was another obvious ploy, as continentals are not used to highballs into the pen-box much...

Dawson played to his potential... which is both a good and not particular great thing to say....

MOTM  =  Gomes...... kept us in it with 2 world-class saves.... we did very well but really only produced 1 clear-cut chance in the game.... thankfully, it went in..

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2011, 05:15:41 PM »
just keepin it real Ugsy, in a non-rose tinted specs kinda way  :up:

I thought the performance showed enormous maturity in the execution of the obvious tactical plan :-

Milan play a diamond in the middle (like nearly all Italian sides) with a narrow 3 there.... so we kept the ball away from the middle and played on the flanks instead where we could out-number them if we moved the ball quickly enough, and switched play from 1 flank to the other bypassing the middle.... the long-diagonal high-ball to Crouch was another obvious ploy, as continentals are not used to highballs into the pen-box much...

Dawson played to his potential... which is both a good and not particular great thing to say....

MOTM  =  Gomes...... kept us in it with 2 world-class saves.... we did very well but really only produced 1 clear-cut chance in the game.... thankfully, it went in..

Just Piss off !

>:(
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2011, 05:24:13 PM »
Ars*nal  vs  Barca  2nite.....  anyone watching ??

should be a goodly game.. I sense we will be playing 1 of these next round

Offline patt

• The Real Martin Jol
  • Hero: Gazza
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2011, 05:37:31 PM »
amazing.....thanks for the highlights as i had to work and missed this awesome win...

hopefully WHL will send them even more over the edge...  and even now, with a win over each of the Milan teams this season, our debut in the Champions League has been a absolute dream....

oh and GK? soooo..... as you have such an amazing understanding of tactics, and we obviously know nothing, are you in line to replace Alex Ferguson?  :P

Le Arse gettin stuffed tonight will be the icing on the cake.....
see you in 2 weeks AC milan......oh apart from you Gattuso.....we wont be seeing you will we?!!  ;)

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2011, 05:56:28 PM »
I think Jordan's hardman image is a tad overdone, due to his missing front-teeth and bully-boy style of play in his day.... the guy is now well past his physical prime and looks like an ageing bank-clerk thats missed out on promotion for the last 30yrs....

if he was that tough, he wouldnt have had his teeth knocked out in the 1st place, now would he ??....

PS- this is in no way condoning what Gattuso did.... but before the match started I'm sure the 'experts' here would have loved us to get such a 'tough' rugged enforcer for our 'namby-pampy' midfield, and no doubt made him a cult-hero at Spurs like they have with Dawson..

Actually, it started here. We're celebrating a win and you're badmouthing the coach who took a headbutt to the face. Where's the outrage "fan for now"?
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2011, 05:59:02 PM »
I like Jordan, he seems a sensible chap.... but I dont buy into this huge hype about being such a hardman.... think its really been propagated by his fearsome look since he lost his teeth... he's now a gaunt thin figure with very little to recommend his overblown image....

like I said, I'm not a Gattuso fan.... but if he had come to Spurs, I have no doubt that the likes of you would be exalting yet another averagely talented player as world-class, simply for looking rather annoyed with Life in general and speaking in a high volume...

...and here. Glad you're here to correct us :crazy2:
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*