Re: Football League + Conference
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2010, 12:08:13 PM »
Over the easter weekend Southend picked 1 point.  :(

Southend 0-0 Yeovil
Gillingham 3-0 Southend

Next play Leeds away on Saturday.  :'(

They stay 22nd, 3 points for saftey.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2010, 09:06:54 PM »
I s'pose I should do an update since it is getting late in the season now. :P

CHAMPIONSHIP

Most teams now have 4 matches left. Four (Newcastle, QPR, Scun-thorpe, and Watford) have five, and one (Reading) has six.

But on to the points. Newcastle (89) has clinched promotion back into the Premiership, and West Bromwich (83) can do so with just one win in their last four matches.

The playoffs are still all to play for at this point, even for 3rd-place Nottingham Forest (72) who can still mathematically be eliminated even though they are nine points clear of 7th-place Blackpool (63). Both Welsh teams are still in the playoff spots, with Cardiff (69) and Swansea (65) being back-to-back in the table. Leicester (64) rounds out the top six. But methinks this playoff race could get very interesting. Leicester and Swansea have had a run of poor form, and the three teams behind them - Blackpool (62), Middlesbrough (58), and Bristol City (56) are all on massive unbeaten streaks. Reading (55), with their games in hand, could also be a threat. Even with them in the points are Sheffield United and Doncaster, but they have also played two more games. Which pleases me to no end, because I would hate to see that dirtbag Chris Morgan play in the Premiership after he damn near killed Iain Hume.

At the other end, Peterborough (31) is officially hooped after a 2-2 draw with Barnsley (52) coming off a five-game losing streak - this means their maximum points total is a dismal 43, which is three fewer than they'd need to get to safety. By the way, guess who scored both goals for the Tykes? :P More on him later. Plymouth (41) is still very much alive, but they're fading fast. Sheffield Wednesday (45) on the other hand, is even in the points with Watford, but behind on goal differential and games played, which could prove tricky. Still, the bottom end is quite close. Here's the table of everyone within 9 points:

13. Ipswich - 54
14. Coventry - 52, -12
15. Barnsley - 52, -13
16. Derby - 51
17. North End Scum - 50
18. QPR - 48
19. Scun-thorpe - 47
20. Crystal Palace - 46
21. Watford - 45, -11
---------------------------------------
22. Sheff W - 45, -18
23. Plymouth - 41

I would laugh my arse off if Preston North End ended up relegated ;D

Canadians - it seems that Burnley loaned David Edgar to Swansea. :P But the real story on the Canuck front is Iain Hume, who you could say drove the final nail into Peterborough's coffin by scoring both goals in the 2-2 draw for Barnsley. Nothing new from Jaime Peters or Marcus Haber, matter of fact there are rumours the latter may be heading back to the Whitecaps.

LEAGUE ONE

These guys are a bit further behind on their sked, as most teams have six matches left, four teams (Tranmere, Huddersfield, Southampton, and Brentford) have seven left, and Oldham has eight left.

With that in mind, no one has clinched anything yet, save for first-place Norwich (85) being guaranteed at least a playoff spot. Swindon (76) and Millwall (75) are both on hot streaks right now, with the former being on a 3-game win streak and only having dropped two points in their last six matches (against Norwich, no less), while the latter is on a nine-game unbeaten streak, having only dropped four points in the stretch! Colour me impressed!

Leeds (74) snapped a four-game losing streak to stay in the hunt for that second auto-promo spot (let's face it, all maths aside, Norwich looks destined to take one spot :P) and are even in the points with Charlton Athletic, who are on a four-game unbeaten streak.

As for the last playoff spot though, it could get very interesting, with sixth-place Huddersfield and seventh-place Colchester U even in the points (both 65) and both having rather shaky form at the moment. With Bristol Rovers (61) and Southampton (57) both charging hard late in the season, we could have a battle! Rovers are 6-1-2 in their last nine outings, while Southampton have only lost two of their last fifteen in the League and also have recent hardware in their trophy cases, having won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. Having a game in hand also helps. I guess one could say MK Dons is also in striking range, but they have had very poor form of late.

At the other end, it is still very close. In spite of a recent loss, Southend United (38) are still only three points from safety, and with Leyton Orient's abysmal form of late (4-game losing streak), who's to say they won't catch up? Tranmere (41) has that game in hand as well, which could push Orient into the red zone sooner than you think. Right down there are Gillingham, Oldham (both 43), Exeter (44), Hartlepool, and Yeovil (both 45). For some reason, Gills haven't been starting Jackson. Umm... news flash, he's your top scorer! :P I'm guessing poor form.

LEAGUE TWO

Six teams are off-kilter in the league. Accrington Stanley, Cheltenham, Rochdale, and Barnet have seven matches left, while Notts County and Darlington have eight left. Everyone else has six.

It would seem that Rochdale (79) is on the brink of clinching at least a playoff spot - if they win or Northampton (63) and Morecambe (61) both lose, they're in clear sailing. That aside, however, they aren't anywhere near as far ahead as they were, with Notts County (74) and their extra game in hand gaining steam. Bournemouth (71) is hanging onto that third auto-promo spot for dear life.

The playoff race is anything but over. Only six points separate 4th-place Rotherham from 11th-place Dag & Red:

4. Rotherham - 65
5. Aldershot - 64, +13
6. Chesterfield - 64, +2
7. Bury - 64, -1
-----------------------------
8. Northampton - 63
9. Morecambe - 61
10. Port Vale - 59, +13
11. Dag & Red - 59, +5

Shrewsbury (55) appears destined to be on the outside looking in, as they have spiralled into a six-game losing streak. It's a shame, really. They were doing so well earlier in the season. They are, of course, clear of relegation. As a matter of fact, any team with 52 or more points is, thanks to Grimsby's (34) rather pathetic season. Only Darlington (22) is worse off, and the next-closest teams are still seven clear - Cheltenham and Torquay (both 41).

I have to wonder what they put in Hereford U's water :P They're on a 4-game win streak. I mean sure, their resident Canadian (Gavin McCallum) hasn't put up any further stats, but it's still worth noting. They're doing better than that other team with a Canadian - all Terry Dunfield has been able to do with Shrewsbury is take bookings. XD

Conference update on Friday.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:25:10 PM by DC76 »

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2010, 02:33:07 AM »
Rewind that, I think I'll do the update now instead ;)

Just a quick one though.

CONFERENCE PREMIER

In the time between my last Conf update and now, Chester City FC dissolved, with plans to reform as Chester FC in regional leagues next season. In the meantime though, all their fixtures and results were expunged.

As a result, most teams have four or five matches left. Kettering, Eastbourne, and Ebbsfleet have three, and Barrow has six.

A synopsis of things:

Race for top - Stevenage (84) is still top but only by two points.  Luton (82) has won 8 in a row, including some real blowouts. :P 8-0 against Hayes & Yeading, 6-0 against Grays, 6-1 against Ebbsfleet, 4-0 against Salisbury... whew! These guys really want back in the League! ;D Oxford (76) still has an outside shot at top.

Playoffs - Luton, Oxford, and York (74) have all clinched playoff spots. Rushden and Diamonds can clinch a playoff spot with a draw.

Relegation Safe Zone - 49 points and up.

Red Zone - Grays Athletic (21) assured relegation - hell, they can't even catch the 'Fleet (38) by winning all their matches :P Ebbsfleet and Forest Green (39) have a chance at staying up.

Teams Still In Danger: Hayes and Yeading (46), Tamworth, Histon (both 45), Barrow (44), Salisbury (43), Gateshead (42), and Eastbourne (40).

CONFERENCE NORTH

The sked is still rather cockeyed, but since we're getting to the end of the 40-match season, I s'pose it's worth looking at anyway. The matches played vary from 38 (2 matches remaining, Vauxhall Motors only) to 34 (6 matches remaining, Harrogate Town and Gloucester City).

Race for top - Southport (77) sits one point ahead of Fleetwood (76). If both clubs win their next match, Alfreton (63) is eliminated from contention.

Playoff race - Fleetwood has clinched at least a playoff spot. Alfreton, Droylsden (60), and Workington (59, on 6-game win streak) occupy the playoff spots at present, with Hinckley (57), Stalybridge, Ilkeston (both 51), Telford (also 51 but having played 2 more matches, therefore hanging on for dear life :P), Eastwood (50... PUNK!), and Corby (48) all still mathematically in range.

Relegation Safe Zone: 41 points

Red Zone: Harrogate (23, max points 41, 6 matches remaining) still mathematically able to escape red zone, believe it or not (max points 41). Vauxhall's chances looking rather bleak (max points 37, 2 matches left).

Teams still in danger: Northwich Victoria, Solihull Moors (both 41), Stafford Rangers, Hyde United (both 40), Gloucester City (38), Redditch United (37). Obviously a Harrogate loss will relieve the first four without any help :P

CONFERENCE SOUTH

Much more regular. Most teams have either 3 or 4 matches left, with Lewes and H&R having five left.

Race for top - Newport County (97) clinched it some time ago. ;D Seriously, they've only lost twice, and one was a recent shock loss to Thurrock.

Playoff race - no clinchers yet, although Dover (71) can do so with the combination of a win and a Bath loss. Chelmsford (69), Braintree (67), and Staines (63) currently hold the other three spots, with Bath (62), Thurrock, Woking (both 60), Welling, Havant/Waterlooville (both 59), Eastleigh (53), and St. Albans (52) still in mathematical range. Bromley also has 52 points but only has three games remaining. A win by Staines and/or Bath will eliminate Eastleigh and St. Albans.

Relegation Safe Zone: 47 points

Teams still in danger: Basingstoke (47, barely in danger, they only need a point in the last 3 matches, or for Worcester and/or Lewes to lose :P), Dorchester (45), Bishop's Stortford (43), Maidenhead, Hampton & Richmond (both 42), Worcester (37). A loss by Worcester or Lewes in the next round of matches will put Basingstoke and Dorchester in safety without any help.

Red Zone - Weymouth (19) and Weston-super-Mare (23) guaranteed relegation. Lewes (32) still in contention to stay up.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 02:53:18 AM by DC76 »

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2010, 06:30:29 PM »
Southend lost 2-0 to leeds, 4 points from safety.  :-[

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2010, 02:00:08 AM »
Mini-update:

CHAMPIONSHIP (3 matches remain)

- West Brom has clinched a spot in next year's Premiership.
- Nottingham Forest has clinched a playoff spot.

LEAGUE ONE (4 matches remain for the most part)

- Leeds can now do no worse than a playoff spot.
- Stockport officially eliminated.

LEAGUE TWO (4 matches remain for the most part)

- In spite of beating now-former top team Rochdale, Darlington officially relegated.
- Notts County and Rochdale have clinched at least a playoff spot.

CONFERENCE PREMIER (2 or 3 matches remain for the most part)

- Top 5 (promotion+playoffs) set in stone. Now all that's left is to see who finishes where within the top 5 :P
- The worst either Stevenage or Luton could do now is finish third. Oxford, York, and R&D are also in the playoffs.

CONFERENCE NORTH (anyone's guess :P)

- neither Southport nor Fleetwood can finish any lower than second.
- Alfreton can clinch a playoff spot with a draw or a loss by Hinckley.
- Droylsden hold a playoff spot now, but are at a massive disadvantage because they only have one match left.
- Harrogate officially eliminated.
- even one more point from Redditch will eliminate Vauxhall Motors.

CONFERENCE SOUTH (2 or 3 matches left for the most part)

- Newport official champeens :P
- Dover can clinch a playoff spot with a point regardless of what Bath City does.
- If Bath City loses or Chelmsford wins, Chelmsford clinches a playoff spot. If Bath city draws, Chelmsford can still clinch by winning or drawing.
- Lewes still in contention, and they also have 4 matches left.

ISTHMIAN PREMIER

- Dartford has clinched top spot, will be promoted to the Conference South.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2010, 10:04:23 PM »
Southend lost 1-0 to Brighton today, they go down to 23rd!  :(  7 points from safe, with 3 games to go.
Think there will be league 2 football down here next season.

Well done to Norwich who got promoted to the championship today.
Notts County & Rochdale are both promoted to league 1 and finally.....
Stevenage will be a football league club next season.  :)

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2010, 12:43:18 AM »
Mini-update:

CHAMPIONSHIP

Playoff spots are almost decided. Nott Forest and Cardiff have clinched playoff spots, with Leicester (70), Swansea (68), and Blackpool (66) all fighting over the other two. Reading (59) is still mathematically in contention, but is looking like an astronomical long shot.

53 is the current safe zone, with many of the lower teams having three matches left. Sadly for me, this means another season of putting up with the North End Scum in the Championship. >:(

LEAGUE ONE

Norwich (89) is up, as Southend Yid said, since they have a 10-point difference with Millwall. Another point and they can safely call themselves 2009-10 League One Champions. Leeds (80) and Millwall (79) are in the "no worse than a playoff spot" zone at the moment, while Swindon (78) can call that with a point (because of Southampton's game in hand) and Charlton with a win. Huddersfield (74) is a little closer to the "outside looking in" pack, but they still have a six-point cushion, one that could prove costly should struggling Colchester (68) lose yet again. Southampton (66) with their form seem more likely to be a playoff threat at this point. They've only dropped two points in their last seven matches.

The current "officially safe" zone is actually 55 points, but the point number that currently needs to be caught is 46, and things are looking bleak for Southend United - one more loss, or even a draw, and that's pretty much it for them, regardless of what Exeter (46) does. The team being chased could also change as well, effectively eliminating them without them having to play a match - Tranmere does have a game in hand. On top of this, there are still plenty of teams looking over their shoulder.

LEAGUE TWO

Notts County (83) and Rochdale (82) will both be in League One next season, and Bournemouth (77) can join them with a win over mid-table Burton Albion. Interestingly enough though, Burton (56) is also the highest-ranked team that has no chance of making the playoffs - this close table will make for a mad scramble in the last three matches of the season, as only seven points separate fourth-place Rotherham from twelfth-place Shrewsbury. In short, you have nine teams fighting for four spots.

No such battling is going on at the other end. Darlington (26) is doomed to play next season in the Conference, and Grimsby (38) will join them if they do anything less than win for the rest of the season. The only other teams that could possiblly go down are Barnet (45), Cheltenham, and Lincoln (both 46), and Barnet and Cheltenham both have a game in hand.

CONFERENCE PREMIER

A late slip-up by Luton has gifted the Conference title to Stevenage (as Southend Yid said), but they still have a playoff spot locked down like Fort Knox. Of course, so do the three teams right behind them - it's only a matter of finding out who plays whom.

The bottom battle is getting smaller, but it's still going to be incredibly close. Neither Ebbsfleet (41) nor Gateshead (42) are officially eliminated yet, and Eastbourne (43), Forest Green, Histon (both 45) and Tamworth (46) are mathematically capable of being knocked down a level (although in Tamworth's case this is astronomically improbable, and only possible due to the fact that Gateshead has a game in hand).

CONFERENCE NORTH

I'm gonna do something odd and start at the bottom this time, because it's set in stone at this point :P Harrogate and Vauxhall Motors are going under.

The top end of the table is closer. The real battles are the battle for top, between Southport (83) and Fleetwood (82), and also for the final playoff spot, between Hinckley (62), Droylsden (61), and Corby (57, game in hand on the other two).

CONFERENCE SOUTH

16 teams have one match left, and the other six have two left. This could make for an interesting finish at both ends of the table. Of course Newport had already long ago clinched top spot in the division, but besides them only Chelmsford (75) has technically clinched a playoff spot because of one of these teams, Bath (68). Now if Bath loses to Lewes (39) on Tuesday, not only does that basically give a playoff spot to Dover (74), but it also all but eliminates Worcester City (37), who are two points behind Lewes for safety. On the other hand, should Bath win that, whole new ball game! It all but knocks both Havant and Waterlooville (68) and Staines (66) both out of playoff contention, and pushes Woking (69) out of their barely-held playoff spot.

All this upper-end nonsense aside, the only team that can possibly be relegated besides Worcester, and the two behind them who are already going under (Weston and Weymouth), is the aforementioned Lewes.

NORTHERN PREMIER LEAGUE

No clearcut winner yet, although Boston, Guiseley, and Bradford Park Avenue have all clinched at least playoff spots.

ISTHMIAN PREMIER LEAGUE

Sutton and Kingstonian have clinched playoff spots.

SOUTHERN PREMIER LEAGUE

Farnborough and Nuneaton have clinched at least playoff spots, but Farnborough can take the league title with a win or a Nuneaton loss.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2010, 01:34:07 AM »
Sorry mate If I keep updateing some parts of the football league from you, But I fellow the football league quite alot and watch all Championship,league 1 & 2 highlights/games on tv.

Keep it up.  :)

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #128 on: April 18, 2010, 01:44:56 AM »
No worries. The more the merrier ;D

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2010, 12:27:17 AM »
Mini-update:

CHAMPIONSHIP

The schedule's now all squared up at 44 matches for every team. Cardiff has clinched a playoff spot.

Reading basically eliminated themselves from playoff contention by blowing a 2-0 lead in their match against Scun-thorpe. :P Speaking of whom, they, Watford, and Crystal Palace are the only teams that can be relegated besides those already in the red zone, with QPR vaulting themselves to safety with a 1-0 win over Watford.

LEAGUE ONE

All squared up at 43 matches. Nothing has really changed with regards to playoff positions or relegation.

CONFERENCE PREMIER

Crawley Town's season is finished (they didn't make the playoffs), while everyone else has one match left.

It's going to come right down to the last match at the bottom of the table.

Matches of note:

Histon vs. Barrow - Barrow is safe, but Histon can still theoretically be relegated if Gateshead wins, and Forest Green either wins, draws, or loses by less.
Forest Green vs. Grays - Forest Green will probably win, which they kinda have to for the same reason as Histon.
Eastbourne vs. Oxford - if Eastbourne loses this one, they could finish as low as second-last, if Ebbsfleet and Gateshead both win. If they win, Ebbsfleet is eliminated. Ebbsfleet can still catch them with a win if they draw - they only have to win by three
Gateshead vs. AFC Wimbledon - Gateshead needs only a draw if Eastbourne loses
Ebbsfleet vs. Tamworth - a must-win for the 'Fleet. A draw or loss will doom them to relegation.

CONFERENCE SOUTH

One match remains for all teams. Bath City won, keeping Worcester City's hopes of staying up alive and also putting themselves in the playoff position. Also, Staines lost to Maidenhead, which eliminated them from playoff contention.

The playoff race is still a cluster!@#$ with Bath, Braintree (both 71), Woking (69) and H&W (68) vying for the bottom two playoff spots.

If Lewes loses to H&R and Worcester wins against Eastleigh, Worcester stays up.

More updates to come on (probably) Friday.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2010, 11:20:35 AM »
What about League 2?  ;D

I was keeping my eye on Notts County V Rochdale last night. County won 1-0, 4 points clear at the top with a game in hand.  :)

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2010, 07:43:04 PM »
Nothing much changed in League 2, except top spot :P It's basically down to the last game before anything real is decided.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2010, 11:03:04 PM »
CONFERENCE NORTH

Corby's season is over, and they can retain a playoff spot if both Droylsden and Hinckley do anything other than win. However, Droylsden play the worst team that isn't going under, Redditch, in their final match.

NORTHERN PREMIER LEAGUE

One match remaining for all clubs.

The top five are set in stone (Boston, Guiseley, BPA, N. Ferriby, and Kendal) but all of these but Kendal still have a crack at top, with Boston holding the fort down at the moment.

Matches of note:

Boston vs. Marine - if they win this, it doesn't matter what anyone else does :P
Guiseley vs. Ashton
Bradford Park Avenue vs. Hucknall
North Ferriby vs. Retford
Kendal vs. Worksop

SOUTHERN PREMIER

One match left for all clubs. Farnborough promoted to Conference South, and Nuneaton is quite literally the only team with a guaranteed playoff spot going into the last match.

Cambridge City, Brackley, Chippenham, Bashley, and Hednesford all battling for the other three spots.

Matches of note:

Cambridge City vs. Hednesford - it's winner-take-all. A draw would probably not be good enough for Hednesford.
Chippenham vs. Farnborough - who knows how this one will turn out? :P
Brackley vs. Truro
Bashley vs. Nuneaton

If I were a betting man, I'd put money on Brackley sneaking in.

ISTHMIAN PREMIER

Only Sutton United is guaranteed a playoff spot at this point, although Aveley looks like it has an astronomically low chance of losing its spot at this point because of its goal differential. Hastings is still mathematically capable of making the playoffs and is playing a red zone side. Tonbridge has to win against Aveley and Boreham Wood has to lose - the differential difference must equal six or more - to make the playoffs. On top of that, everyone else has to lose. Astronomical odds much?

Matches of note:

Aveley vs. Tonbridge
Kingstonian vs. Maidstone
Boreham Wood vs. Tooting and Mitcham
Wealdstone vs. Carshalton
Hastings vs. Margate

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2010, 06:24:28 PM »
Southend went down today  :'(

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2010, 07:14:38 PM »
Mini-update:

CHAMPIONSHIP

One match left for all teams but West Brom and Crystal Palace. Actually, CP can get to safety with a win, but I find the prospect of them winning against West Brom a bit of a stretch.

On the other end, Blackpool and Swansea are battling for the last playoff spot. Indirectly, that is. Blackpool plays Bristol and Swansea plays Doncaster next week.

LEAGUE ONE

Two matches left, and sadly, Southend United have been doomed to relegation. :( On top of that, Wycombe pretty much has to win to survive. Tranmere, Exeter, Gillingham, and Leyton Orient can all be relegated as well.

The top end is a lock. The real battle up there now is for second place, which brings with it an automatic promotion to the Championship. With Norwich already up, Leeds and Millwall are the front-runners, but even sixth-place Huddersfield has an outside shot at it. (Swindon and Charlton are also in the playoffs.)

LEAGUE TWO

In contrast to League One, the bottom is all but set and the top end is still a logjam. If Barnet wins their Tuesday match, Grimsby's chances of survival are infinitesimal. Darlington was already screwed.

Now the auto-qualifiers are set. Notts County, Rochdale, and Bournemouth are all going on. It's a matter of pride for those three now. The real battle now is for the playoffs, with eight teams - Rotherham, Aldershot, Bury, Port Vale, Morecambe, Chesterfield, Northampton, and Dag & Red - combating over four spots. Rotherham has it the easiest, being three points ahead of Aldershot. But there are only three points separating Aldershot from Dag & Red, so the last two games could get very interesting indeed.

CONFERENCE PREMIER

All said and done here. Luton, Oxford, Rushden & Diamonds, and York (in that order) are going to the playoffs, Stevenage is promoted automatically, and Grays, Ebbsfleet, and Forest Green (by goal differential) are going under.

CONFERENCE NORTH

It was a double photo finish - in the playoff race, Droylsden obliterated Redditch 6-1 to take the final playoff spot by a single point, and in the race for top spot, Southport held off Fleetwood to win the Conference North. So now Fleetwood and Droylsden gear up to face each other, with the other matchup seeing Alfreton face Workington.

CONFERENCE SOUTH

Speaking of photo finishes, there was one here as well. Bath got a scare with a last-match draw, but Braintree lost and Havant & Waterlooville were already out of range with Woking having won, so they survived. Bath and Woking join Dover and Chelmsford in the Conference South Playoffs.

Worcester City was eliminated and will play in the Southern Premier next season.

FEEDER LEAGUE RESULTS

Isthmian Champs: Dartford
Isthmian Playoffs: Sutton vs. Kingstonian, Boreham Wood vs. Aveley

Northern Champs: Guiseley
Northern Playoffs: Bradford Park Ave. vs. Kendal, Boston vs. North Ferriby

Southern Champs: Farnborough
Southern Playoffs: Nuneaton vs. Brackley, Chippenham vs. Hednesford

I AM CANAYIDIAN!