SpursNetwork

Berba to sign new deal

Berba to sign new deal
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 03:04:39 PM »
Quote from: SPWH1990;11212
Basicly This Is The Headline: Berbatov: I’d love to play for United

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=460075&in_page_id=1779&ito=newsnow

I am sure that's totally taken out of the context of the whole story. I can imagine some crappy journalist asking:
"What do you think about playing alongside C.Ronaldo and etc... ? " or "Wouldn't you love playing for Manure with blabla under Sir Alex management and balbla ?""

Take in mind Berbatov is a polite, and not a rude guy. Add the uncertainties around his future should we not qualify for CL next season and there you go - a nice misinterpreted words for a headline ...

EDIT: There you go ...
“Of course, it would be a pleasure for me to play with these guys; they simply know how to have fun on the pitch.”
When asked whether he has been in talks with United over a transfer, he added: “No, I haven’t. For now this is in the sphere of possibilities. I am a happy man in Tottenham. “The club gives me everything I need to feel nice with them and I actually do.  

CRAPPY MANURE FANS FOR JOURNALISTS !! I SPIT ON YOU !! Let the guy play for fcuk sake !!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 03:07:04 PM by lyubokick »
----------------

Offline Rob

Berba to sign new deal
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 03:36:50 PM »
do you have proof that the journalist was a manutd fan. Besides I don't blame berba for wanting to play for us :p
I used to think that being lazy was bad for me .......  So I gave up thinking

Berba to sign new deal
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 03:49:59 PM »
Quote from: Rob;11215
Besides I don't blame berba for wanting to play for us :p

I imagine you wouldn't ... :-). Anyway, this type of provocative questions are utter ******** ...
----------------

Offline Rob

Berba to sign new deal
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2007, 03:56:50 PM »
Quote from: lyubokick;11216
I imagine you wouldn't ... :-). Anyway, this type of provocative questions are utter ******** ...
relax fella we are not going to steal him. Besides he said he wants to stay, If I were you I would trust him.

Also if we do end up buying him, I am sure you will recieve the money to buy Wolverhampton Rovers :D :D

Berba to sign new deal
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 04:08:06 PM »
Probably made out worse than its meant to be.

I trust in Berbatov, he wont leave

Offline COYS

Berba to sign new deal
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2007, 04:12:07 PM »
Quote from: Rob;11217

Also if we do end up buying him, I am sure you will recieve the money to buy Wolverhampton Rovers :D :D

Yeah :D if we sell him we will have enough money to buy another class player. And also i think if we can get champions league football next year he will want to stay!
COYS
Berba > God

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Berba to sign new deal
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2007, 04:14:12 PM »
The questions were ridiculous, obviously he's going to say they're good players, coz they are. I reckon the text has been lost in translation a bit, i have faith berba will stay for many seasons yet.

Offline Rob

Berba to sign new deal
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2007, 05:05:26 PM »
yea I didn't notice that. He was asked these questions hence he will answer positively.

Similarly Ruud was asked if he wanted Ronaldo at Madrid he said of coarse and all the united fans went mental when the article came out. Because it sounded as if he came out and said he wanted madrid to buy ronaldo :D

I think Berba is a man of his words and will stay and play for spurs.

Berba to sign new deal
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2007, 05:10:51 PM »
I think Berbs is definitely staying this season, but if we dont get champs league then he will more than likely leave.

Berba to sign new deal
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2007, 05:54:18 PM »
I am very hopeful that we will finish 4th next season and get a place in the Champions League and also keeping hold of Berbs.