SpursNetwork

Transfer Market and Squad for 2021

Offline Smiler

• Hero: Gazza
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Transfer Market and Squad for 2021
« on: May 02, 2020, 01:49:09 PM »
Meunier would be a perfect signing for the number 2 shirt. Not only is he free, I think Levy will use Jan’s wages to pay him as I can’t see him getting a new contract. He’s been one of our best and most consistent players, but the pace has gone, especially alongside Toby, and next season will be a full breakthrough season for Tanganga in his place I think.

Dzyuba is also a great free transfer for the hard to fill number 9 shirt, a proper target man and useful back up to Harry.

I think Aarons would also prove one of the best signings of the next window, Norwich will need the money, and we can easily afford him if we offload Rose and Aurier, we could even part exchange Walker-Peters and Carter-Vickers to lower the price. It would also give us a great back up at right back and also the future of the club along with Sessegnon on the other flank.

I then think we have a squad that can compete next season with competition and cover in every place. I would look to loan Foyth out before deciding whether to sell or not, and also Skipp and Parrott need time to play in the lower leagues to learn first.

I’m sure Jose would like to improve other areas (GK, LCB, LB, DCM) but it won’t be possible to change too much at once, especially during the pandemic.

Hugo
                Gazzaniga

Meunier.  Toby.   Tanganga.  Ryan
Aarons. Sanchez.   Dier.    Davies

Tanguy.  Lo Celso
            Sissoko.   Winks

Lamela.   Dele.       Son
       Lucas.   Gedson. Bergwijn

Kane
                   Dzyuba