Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
Season News and Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2007, 10:58:07 PM »
Canadian's Agent Blasts FA, Altrincham
Dorian Hawkins, CSA Correspondent

Although Canadian left-centre back DC76 is as well-known for his big mouth as he is for his defending, his agent, Victoria native Joseph Liu, is usually far quieter. But not this time. The FA can't touch him, so he took the opportunity to call both Altrincham and the FA out on the recent debacle concerning the sending-off of Justin, his client's teammate.

"I don't know why the FA is so hell-bent on protecting Christian Devine," he said in a recent phone interview from his office in Victoria, BC. "I watched the match on tape, and Spurs Network FC is right in complaining. There was barely any contact there, [the Altrincham player] went down far too easily, and my client was further back than he was. It's ridiculous."

When asked why his client was unfazed by the fine he received for his post-match outburst, he said, "He has a record deal with a label over this side of the Atlantic. He can afford to run his mouth. And besides that, he only does it when it's actually legitimately worth doing. If he were some kind of loose cannon, then I'd be worried."

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Breaking News: Biggs Unhappy at SNFC
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »
after the last few games, it has been obvious by his body language that the young starlet Biggs is not enjoying his role at the club.

he has made his feeling public with a article in the News of the world, here are some parts from that article:

Quote from: Biggs
I am not happy with my role at the club at the moment i feel i should be a striker, but Daniel consist to play me in midfield

i am obviously the best player at the club and all the players and the team will benefit with me as striker as we will win by bigger margins

I just think that Daniel is a stubborn manager and is blind to the obvious. if things dont change he will be the one to force me out of this club

after the bright start to SNFC season, this has brought a damper on the high team spirit.

:a coffee:

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2007, 10:23:22 AM »
Manager Daniel's talks about ego hungry Biggs

Quote from: Daniel
He can moan all he likes, I AM the manager not him. I pick the team and I pick who plays where. I will not tolerate big egos at this club.

On Bigg's Punishment

He will play and train with the reserves for a bit, until his ego subsides. He needs to learn.

:banned:

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2007, 06:06:49 PM »
What does it take Dan. I start my first match and get an 8.......then dropped :cry: lol. Why........so confused...............Georginho needs answers! :Ireland:

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2007, 06:08:15 PM »
We give the boss backhanders ;)

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2007, 06:09:35 PM »
Quote from: Daniisco;6508
Manager Daniel's talks about ego hungry Biggs

He can moan all he likes, I AM the manager not him. I pick the team and I pick who plays where. I will not tolerate big egos at this club.

On Bigg's Punishment

He will play and train with the reserves for a bit, until his ego subsides. He needs to learn.

:banned:

:thebird:

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2007, 05:59:54 AM »
CSA Award Winners For July
Victoria Times-Colonist

CSA Player Of The Month: M Atiba Hutchinson
CSA Young Player Of The Month: G Asmir Begovic

CSA Forward Of The Month: Dave Simpson
CSA Midfielder Of The Month: Atiba Hutchinson
CSA Defender Of The Month: Kevin McKenna
CSA Goalkeeper Of The Month: Lars Hirschfeld

CSA Young Forward Of The Month: Jeff Gonsalves
CSA Young Mid Of The Month: Nikolas Ledgerwood
CSA Young Defender Of The Month: DC76/Diaz Kambere (tie)
CSA Young Goalkeeper Of The Month: Asmir Begovic

There was a rare tie in the votes in the recently-announced July edition of the Canadian football association's POTM. Of the 100 writers and coaches polled, forty-two voted for UVic Vikes and Spurs Network FC's DC76, and forty-two voted for the runner up for USL Defender of the Year, Whitecaps FC's Diaz Kambere. Of the remaining eight votes, six went to Newcastle United's David Edgar. The other two were singletons, to Siad Most defender André Hainault and Syracuse University captain Brad Peetoom. The other votes were much more one-sided. Asmir Begovic was nearly unanimous, getting all but two of the votes, with the other two going to former Rangers prospect Roberto Giacomi.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Daniisco

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2007, 08:36:19 PM »

Lyubokick has resumed light training following his foot injury. He is expected to be back in full training in about 10 days.

Spurs Network FC's powerhouse forward Rob is the winner of August's English Conference Player of the Month award.

Rob has indicated in a local newspaper that his manager Daniel was a key reason for his consistent form that won him the award.

The winner of August's English Conference Young Player of the Month award is SNFC's pacey full back Berba's Right Peg.

SPFC's Chairman Bill Power has expressed his delight by the start made by manager Daniel and his team.

The team would like to welcome JamezTheYido (DC) and leggett101 (FRLC) to the squad. They will be available for selection for the game against Southport.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2007, 09:32:15 PM »
Rob, Berba's Right Peg Given Accolades
footballconference.co.uk

With 13 goals in only six Conference games, it's not surprising that SNFC forward Rob took home the Player of the Month Award for August. If he somehow keeps this current explosive pace, he'll score 100 goals by season's end, which would not only be unprecedented in any kind of football, but would decimate the previous Conference season record of 41 set by Paul Culpin in the 83/84 season!

Promising young right back Berba's Right Peg was also awarded with the Young Player of the Month award, something his team-mates agree was fully deserved. He has been a key presence in SNFC's "terrifying" defence this season, showing unexpected mastery in picking off passes and coming forward.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2007, 07:30:19 AM »
Whey an award for me :D

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »
Time for more news :p

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Daniisco

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »

Cianinho has decided to join Barrow AFC on loan until Tuesday 12th June 2007.

SNFC Reserves have beaten Cambridge Reserves 3-0 at The Abbey Stadium.

The SNFC board of directors are absolutely delighted with the magnificent 5-0 victory over Cambridge United.

SNFC Reserves have beaten Oxford 3-1 at The Mansion.

Offline Powerage

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2007, 12:56:51 AM »
My agent wants to know why I'm not playing :sneakyfecker:

He's had some offers :D

Offline Daniisco

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2007, 08:04:38 PM »

Spurs Network's Manager Daniel Has won the English Conference Manager Of the Month award for September.

SNFC's powerful forward Rob is the winner of September's English Conference Player of the Month award.

Rob has indicated in a local newspaper that his manager Daniel was the key reason for his consistent form that recently won him the Conference Player of the Month Award.

The SNFC vs Dag and Reg Conference match has been moved to Moday 30th October for live television coverage.

The SNFC's Chairman has expressed his delight in Daniel's general performances as manager.

The Chairman is said to be pleased Daniel as built a rapport with the fans.

As SNFC continue to set the Conference alight, several respected pundits are predicting that a season of glory is in the offing.

The club is pleased to announce Lyubokick has signed a new 10 year contract with the club. Lyubokick is said to be very happy in committing his future with the club. He also added his admirations for manager Daniel saying he's extremely competent.

Georginho and Keane on Spurs will be out of action for 10 days after suffering a damaged shoulder and bruised thigh repectfully.

SNFC will face Redditch United in the FA Cup 1st rnd after beating Morecambe
2-1.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2007, 08:48:11 PM »
Redditch? We better not blow this one, they're below our division :lol: We need an updated table now, btw. :p

SNFC Cleans House At Recent Awards
confguide.com

Honestly, is anyone surprised that Spurs Network FC won two of the three major awards yesterday? Rob deservedly won the Conference Player of the Month award, as he's averaging around two goals per game thus far. "Nightmarishly good" is how some goalkeepers describe his play this season thus far. The other major award they got was for manager Daniel, who not surprisingly was named Manager of the Month. Taking a brand new team to an undefeated record in their first season takes many things, but it all starts with a brilliant manager who knows how to get the job done and who the best players are to do it. Let's face it, we're at roughly the quarter-mark of the season and they still haven't lost. That's as much due to Daniel's sideline tactics as it is to the brilliance of the players on the pitch.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 09:18:02 PM by DC76 »

I AM CANAYIDIAN!