SpursNetwork

Moving on

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Moving on
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 07:32:28 AM »
The most important and disappointing factor is that we really have lost our way since our 5-0 win over Newcastle. We have played reasonably well on occasions but failed to put them away. This so-called BLIP against the Arse is now 4 games old and rather worrying being just 1 point ahead!

It seems obvious that the players are conscious of the fact that Harry may go  and it is having a negative affect on the team morale.  With this in mind I think that the Arse could or worse will overtake us and  finishing 4th or even 5th will be the best we can hope for.

As a life long supporter, I have seen this situation (generally in mid-table) occur so many times that I find it difficult to think positively at the moment. I sincerely hope that we do move on and pick ourselves up.

The only way this will resolve itself now is for 'Arry to come out and tell the FA to stick their s**te ridden twat of a England Managers muppet job up their arse and commit himself to Spurs for the next 3 years !!!!

Unfortunately, Harry is not a lifelong Spurs supporter, merely an employee. Therefore he will choose the course of action best suited to his ambitions, which would appear to be to manage the national side.
With any luck they will offer the job to Wenger !!

>:(

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 05:15:13 PM »
RSS61. Wenger, That's funny! I would love to see this if it was possible.  :ohyeah:

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 07:36:18 AM »
RSS61. Wenger, That's funny! I would love to see this if it was possible.  :ohyeah:
Just another one of the rumours ing the rounds !