SpursNetwork

Am I the only person that is thinking Taarabt is going to hurt us?

Good afternoon and a happy new year to all the yiddish army out there. I have awoken so the sound of screaming children with a head as thick as most of the supporters of Woolwich Utd!!! However I do seem to have the feeling that a one at the end of the year brings good omens............... although I di feel this in 2001 to no avail  :santa_cry: All we can do is hope, continue to sing and get behind the total football that is gracing the lane!!

On to my point, I have been watching a little nervously a certain west london team that seems to be reaping the rewards from a little arrogant, Moroccan that has all sorts of skill but no real team ethic............. or least thats what I thought until I noticed how many assists he has been giving to the rest of the team. I cant help but think maybe he could have come good???? Which leads me on to Bostock and Gio............. are we letting raw talent die at the club???? I really hope not and I am sure he will be the useless piece of c**p that graced the turf at WHL but even still..... litttle nervous!!

Re: Am I the only person that is thinking Taarabt is going to hurt us?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 02:14:29 PM »
There's more to being a top class footballer than having a few fancy tricks and stepovers in your armory. Anyone can look good when you're facing second class opposition every week. You should see me amongst those 6 year olds in the park every weekend!! There's a good reason the likes of Bostock, Taarabt and Gio are not in our team every week.... they simply can't cut it! They're not good enough. Their attitudes stink too!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Am I the only person that is thinking Taarabt is going to hurt us?
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 02:33:28 PM »
Welcome to the site lads :up: