SpursNetwork

A message for both Mr Zidane and Mr Platini.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
  • Season Ticket: No
A message for both Mr Zidane and Mr Platini.
« on: June 17, 2013, 09:07:55 AM »
      Mr Zidane I would strongly suggest that you refrain from giving one Gareth Bale advice on what he should or shouldn't do. Just who the f**k do you think you are, how dare you tell him that he should put in a transfer request to speed up his transfer. I would strongly suggest that you stick to HEAD-BUTTING your opponents you French TWAT.
       Mr Platini when are you going to do something about the somewhat ILLEGAL approaches being made by representatives of Real Madrid and Barcelona, this is the 3rd consecutive year that Real Madrid have made attempts to unsettle Tottenham Hotspur players, while Barca have been responsible for unsettling other teams players, or is it ok for these 2 clubs to engage in this type of behaviour, when are you going to GET OFF YOUR BIG FAT FRENCH ARSE and put a stop to it.
                                  SINCERELY
                                    One very pissed off  Spurs Supporter

>:( >:( >:(
:SN:[font

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
Re: A message for both Mr Zidane and Mr Platini.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 09:46:21 AM »
      Mr Zidane I would strongly suggest that you refrain from giving one Gareth Bale advice on what he should or shouldn't do. Just who the f**k do you think you are, how dare you tell him that he should put in a transfer request to speed up his transfer. I would strongly suggest that you stick to HEAD-BUTTING your opponents you French TWAT.
       Mr Platini when are you going to do something about the somewhat ILLEGAL approaches being made by representatives of Real Madrid and Barcelona, this is the 3rd consecutive year that Real Madrid have made attempts to unsettle Tottenham Hotspur players, while Barca have been responsible for unsettling other teams players, or is it ok for these 2 clubs to engage in this type of behaviour, when are you going to GET OFF YOUR BIG FAT FRENCH ARSE and put a stop to it.
                                  SINCERELY
                                    One very pissed off  Spurs Supporter

>:( >:( >:(
Zidane and Platini are both French, add Real Madrid to this composition and you'll see why they will never be prosecuted for tapping up.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 10:00:43 AM »
           That is exactly my point Riff, protected species and it pisses me off, every year they get away with bloody murder, its about time something was done about it, and what gets me is that they do it so blatantly.

>:( >:(
:SN:[font

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 05:35:51 PM »
I just wish somebody at Spurs puts an end to all this speculation about Bale and AVB. It doesn't help Spurs cause.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.