SpursNetwork

Zokora Happy at Spurs

Zokora Happy at Spurs
« on: May 16, 2007, 02:25:56 PM »
Didier Zokora says there's no chance he can be tempted away from Tottenham.

Valencia and Sevilla are being linked with the exciting Ivory Coast international midfielder, who told the Spurs website: "I'm so happy to play at Tottenham, everyone has been so good to me and that's the players, the staff and the fans. They love me and I love them.

"The first season in England isn't easy but every week I've played, I've watched, I've learned. Now I'm very, very confident. It's not easy because I'm a more defensive midfielder but I want to score three or four goals next season!

"The first couple of months were difficult, but everyone gave me so much confidence and the fans were part of that. I can remember the first time I heard them sing my song - their support meant so much to me."

Zokora Happy at Spurs
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 04:42:14 PM »
Do do do, Didier Zokora!

This guy will be a legend in 2 years.

Offline -AL-

Zokora Happy at Spurs
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 04:48:10 PM »
posted the whole article already in the thread "players with spurs in their heart" ;)
if i had balls, they would be bigger than yours ;)

Berba's girl

Zokora Happy at Spurs
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »
A true Yid! Doo doo doo! Really hope he scores at least ONCE next season, everyone's willing him to do it!

Offline THWH90

• In With The ITKs
    • http://www.spursnetwork.com
Zokora Happy at Spurs
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 04:54:00 PM »
I like him a lot, he's got stamina good with the ball with his feet and can defend 2! He's made a few stupid passes (well so has Jenas) but I'm sure he will improve further next year!

Also he seems 2 the love the club and especially us fans!
Get Moussa Sissoko In Spurs!!!!

And come on City, break that bloomin' top 4!

Zokora Happy at Spurs
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 05:49:45 PM »
Zokora can only get better imo, glad he's happy and staying. DO DO DO DIDIER ZOKORA:clap:

Zokora Happy at Spurs
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 06:14:33 PM »
I thought Zokora looked a bit over priced in the first few months in the season but now he is one of my favourite Spurs players. Glad he loves it at Spurs because he is truely a class player that will definatly help us break the top 4. Why didn't Zokora take the penalty on the last day instead of Jermain Defoe.........lazy, arrogant and selfish player Defoe is.

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Zokora Happy at Spurs
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 07:27:27 PM »
He's been fantastic the last few months. Can't wait to see him next season, hopefully he'll push on and be even better. Also hope he can get a couple of goals. he deserves it.

Offline ct5845

Zokora Happy at Spurs
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 07:28:04 PM »
Really like Zokora, think he's far better then Carrick, ok his passing isn't as good, but when he picks up the ball, he looks very dangerous on the turn, we defintely need players who can take on other players, i hope we put alot of effort into keeping him, paired with the right player we could have a very powerfull midfield.

Zokora Happy at Spurs
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 08:22:27 PM »
Quote from: THFC George;8897
I thought Zokora looked a bit over priced in the first few months in the season but now he is one of my favourite Spurs players. Glad he loves it at Spurs because he is truely a class player that will definatly help us break the top 4. Why didn't Zokora take the penalty on the last day instead of Jermain Defoe.........lazy, arrogant and selfish player Defoe is.

Zokora has really settled in as really looks good, as for the penalty, couldn't agree more.

Offline pukekohespur

• Hero: Greaves
Zokora Happy at Spurs
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 09:14:22 PM »
My fav french team is St Etienne so i was stoked when he signed and even happier at his improved performances. I think we have yet to see the best.
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." Danny Blanchflower