• Hero: Ricky Villa
Re: Next Season
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 05:20:49 PM »
If we are going for a relic, why not put Pat J back in goal! lol

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 06:33:34 PM »
Top 4 and the FA Cup sounds good to me Ugs. If I was restricted to one wish, it would be Top 4 anyday! Once upon a time, winning the FA Cup was almost equal to winning the league in terms of bragging rights, but these days coming 4th is far better. Lets hope!

I know most people think I am doom and gloom, but I am  rarely wrong.

Modric, our best player by a mile is on his way. Enough dosh and we will also see the back of Bale. Our ambitions spread as far as Brad Friedel. To be honest this coming season may be the last year I renew my season ticket. In the cold light of day I believe the supporters ambitions out way the clubs ambitions by a mile !!
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 06:39:19 PM »
Top 4 and the FA Cup sounds good to me Ugs. If I was restricted to one wish, it would be Top 4 anyday! Once upon a time, winning the FA Cup was almost equal to winning the league in terms of bragging rights, but these days coming 4th is far better. Lets hope!

I know most people think I am doom and gloom, but I am  rarely wrong.

Modric, our best player by a mile is on his way. Enough dosh and we will also see the back of Bale. Our ambitions spread as far as Brad Friedel. To be honest this coming season may be the last year I renew my season ticket. In the cold light of day I believe the supporters ambitions out way the clubs ambitions by a mile !!

Wonder how many people didn't renew this year  :-\ One of my mates got f**ked over by the ticket office and couldn't renew his ST, home and away for 9 years, 600 odd LP and now he's been told he has to join the waiting list and loses all his points. Loyalty my f**king ass.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline Colspur66

• Hero: Glen Hoddle
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 06:56:33 PM »
What happened to your mate at the ticket office 218?

I think that Friedel could actually be a shrewd move. He is an established reliable keeper and has cost nothing. This could be a short term ploy to save money at the moment to spend in other areas of the team where reinforcements are more urgently required. Then next window or summer we can look to spend big on a younger more long term keeper. 

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 07:04:07 PM »
Had a lot of personal issues going on and missed the deadline by a few days, he spoke to them and told them that he totally understands that he's to blame and asked if he could still renew (bare in mind that his ticket HASN'T been sold on) they said it too late and he would have to take a bronze membership out (£50 and goes to 41,000 on the waiting list + loses 9 years worth of points so won't be seeing any big games again) He's given up on Spurs and won't be attending another game, don't blame him, supporters are treated like s**t.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 07:17:26 PM »
Had a lot of personal issues going on and missed the deadline by a few days, he spoke to them and told them that he totally understands that he's to blame and asked if he could still renew (bare in mind that his ticket HASN'T been sold on) they said it too late and he would have to take a bronze membership out (£50 and goes to 41,000 on the waiting list + loses 9 years worth of points so won't be seeing any big games again) He's given up on Spurs and won't be attending another game, don't blame him, supporters are treated like s**t.
This is something that nice lady at the club should be told about.............whats her name again?

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 07:26:34 PM »
This is something that nice lady at the club should be told about.............whats her name again?

Already been told, it was her who said nothing can be done and she is sorry but the customer can join the waiting list and she wishes to see him at the Lane next year as they value his support  :2funny: f**king joke.

Offline Colspur66

• Hero: Glen Hoddle
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 08:07:37 PM »
218 Thats a disgusting way to treat a loyal fan. Problem is they just don't care cos they know there are people waiting to pounce. Looks like he is a victim of the clubs recent sucesses. >:( Notgood customer service.

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 08:19:40 PM »
If they had already sold the ticket then fair enough, but they haven't and it won't be sold for weeks. The fact that they have got rid of all his points is a complete joke. It's hard for non members to understand but basically he won't be able go to an away game again.

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 08:58:40 AM »
There is a very strong danger of the club overestimating loyalty when the club is not showing it back to the fans. they just see nearly 25,000 on the waiting list (hence the need for a bigger stadium) and thinking to hell with individual instances. A very dangerous game especially when combined with Harry's disrespect of fans and dumbing down the squad..........people may just not be coming back.........this may all backfire on the club. what was it the great Keith Burkinshaw said when he left.........."there used to be a football club over there"

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 09:05:36 AM »
Can't see it ever getting to that as people like me and you will always want to attend the games. In regards to the waiting list, the 25,000 on the waiting list is incorrect, we actually have around 40K (I doubt most of these would take a ST if offered though)

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 10:43:21 AM »
40k on the waiting list??? Really? Wow

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2011, 10:55:38 AM »
Yep that's where my mate would have been put.

Offline Holtspur

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2011, 01:02:08 PM »
Jeez..........poor guy............and very poor PR from the club

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2011, 01:05:20 PM »
As I said, we're just customers, thanks for coming but next please, poor show.