SpursNetwork

One of the best days of the season!

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: One of the best days of the season!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 12:17:27 AM »
Still cant get my head round some fans wanting us to finish low enough so we are not in Europe WTF, it was only a few seasons ago that a euro place was a successful season!

At least we have a euro comp which will help the club with revenue and is a better offering to players than no euro footi!

Whats done is done now this season, just hope Arry, the scouts and Levy havent learnt a few things along the way!

THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 12:34:18 AM »
Still cant get my head round some fans wanting us to finish low enough so we are not in Europe WTF, it was only a few seasons ago that a euro place was a successful season!

At least we have a euro comp which will help the club with revenue and is a better offering to players than no euro footi!

Whats done is done now this season, just hope Arry, the scouts and Levy havent learnt a few things along the way!

Attention: Redknapp & Levy

Repeat after me,
We will not attempt to sign Wes Brown
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 05:56:30 AM »
Apparently Harry told 'em if they didn't put on a decent performance they were only going to get 2 weeks holiday. Now thats man management,  probably the only way to threaten a footballer these days . Pity he didn't tell them that in January 

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 07:38:24 AM »

Attention: Redknapp & Levy

Repeat after me,
To be honest, most of us were against signing Gallas and we have to admit we were wrong.

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 07:40:31 AM »
I don't know where this Wes Brown talk has come from but I'd take him.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2011, 09:17:42 AM »
we need defenders not another midfielder like parker

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 09:53:14 AM »
I was one of the few people who thought signing Gallas was a good idea. It didn't go over very well on certain forums when I expressed that opinion. Wes Brown on the other hand is so incredibly underwhelming to me.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »
Wes Brown isn't a fantastic signing but he'd get the job done. He can cover multi positions and has winning experience.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

Offline Derry-Yid

• Hero: Teddy Sheringham
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 11:00:51 AM »
Wrong mate. We"ll get in Europa via fair play which means we start a month earlier which is even worse. 5th is simply the best place to finish.

It will be fulham or blackpool that will get it...dont know how you think we will get it.
"It's been my life, Tottenham Hotspur,
and I love the club."

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2011, 11:07:03 AM »

Dont worry mate. Spurs have Europa League next season GUARANTEED now as we top the Fair Play league in the EPL and EUFA have this morning confirmed an additional place to a EPL team based upon Fair Play. Fulham will qualify if we get 5th. That will really hack of the scousers! lol

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 11:19:12 AM »
Wrong mate. We"ll get in Europa via fair play which means we start a month earlier which is even worse. 5th is simply the best place to finish.

It will be fulham or blackpool that will get it...dont know how you think we will get it.

We are 2nd which means we will get it.

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 12:11:16 PM »

Acording to SkySports, we top the Fair Play league. link: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11959_6935351,00.html

Offline Derry-Yid

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 05:42:08 PM »

Chelsea are top with fulham in second...we will get 5th anyway when we beat birmingham on sunday.

see here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13409159.stm
and I love the club."

Offline Spurs218

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 05:56:15 PM »
BBC are wrong, we are second. Fulham got bookings against Liverpool which put us 2nd.

Offline Derry-Yid

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 06:30:28 PM »
i suppose the premier league are wrong too then :up: .

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FairPlayTable

It will not matter come sunday anyway.
and I love the club."