SpursNetwork

Get Ready for Another Beckham Farce Later This Year.. Joy!!!

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Get Ready for Another Beckham Farce Later This Year.. Joy!!!
« on: February 04, 2011, 03:07:13 AM »
Well folks, looks like we might get the treat of another Beckham circus later this year, below a report with some quotes from Arry.  We have done so well since God has been training with us such great results!

In bold are concerning quotes  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

DAVID BECKHAM played a key role in sparking Peter Crouch and Spurs back into life this week.

The ex-England skipper has been training with Tottenham for the past month.

And boss Harry Redknapp revealed his superb delivery has been an example to his squad.

He said: "That ball that Rafael van der Vaart hit for Crouchie's goal at Blackburn this week - David hit about seven of them the other morning.

"It was like he had radar and Crouchie kept heading them in the goal. I kept saying 'that's what I have been asking you to do, lads'."

"I think David goes back on the ninth. Really I would like to have had him playing.

"Is it something we'd consider in November? Yes it could be. I love the way he plays. You would love to have him at your club.

"He could be at home now sitting around the pool. I am sure he has a decent enough semi in Los Angeles but he's over here wanting to play."

Bring on the circus...... Arry buttering things up for the England hotseat eh?
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Get Ready for Another Beckham Farce Later This Year.. Joy!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 06:41:42 AM »
Leave the lad alone, He's only come over to keep hes match fitness up, to be ready for hes season.

Hope he showed the lads a thing or too.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 09:04:23 AM »
Metal..... leave off Beckham he iaint that old and is very fit still..... el Piero and Materrazi are still playing and there both over 35yrs... Metteraazi is 37yrs ffs...

hope Becks comes back soon and even plsying for a season.... will be a great fillip to the real fans of the game..

you and the rest of the chavs can lump it.... unlike Becks who rarely does  :up:

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 09:35:57 AM »
What a joke. This nonsense never ends. Its ironic that harry mentions a semi as he must have a permanent one in his trousers watching crouch and beckham get it on at chigwell.  Its pathetic. I wish harry would just button it sometimes. His constant soundbites are becoming an unwarranted distraction. What do all you beckham lovers think of him sitting in the emirates with his boy romeo or juliet or whatever in their arse anal shirt while training with us.

Offline OL'BOLTY

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 09:48:09 AM »
I was, and remain, VERY anti-Beckham...I just don't see the bloody point! :tickedoff:
EL PRESIDENTE

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 10:07:43 AM »
Bigv.... maybe Becks and the boys like watching creative attacking football thats also effective, in a fantastic state-of-the-art stadium..... something he can't do yet at Spurs..

or maybe Arry sent him to find out how Ars*nal have built suich a fantastic and balanced team/squad at very little net-spend, that always gets them Champions League football year in year out.....

nice one Becksy  :up:

Offline bigv

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 10:40:01 AM »
arry sent him out. Do you realise how ridiculous that statement and you sound you idiot

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 10:41:31 AM »
I was, and remain, VERY anti-Beckham...I just don't see the bloody point! :tickedoff:

Totally totally agree.... waste of time effort and money !!!!
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline bigv

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 10:42:07 AM »
what then is he some sort of undercover covert footballing ninja/spy now who dresses up his son in the enemy attire to avoid detection. Gareth keown spursnetwork's very own footballing intellectual.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 10:44:01 AM »
As I said before we are not paying hes wages. Hes only training, not playing. So its not a loan.

November 2011 - we'll see if anything happends.

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 10:44:35 AM »
Admin just kick GK off the site he really is a Ars*nal fan and shouldn't even be here !!!!!!

8D
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline OL'BOLTY

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 10:50:31 AM »
Metal..... leave off Beckham he iaint that old and is very fit still..... el Piero and Materrazi are still playing and there both over 35yrs... Metteraazi is 37yrs ffs...

hope Becks comes back soon and even plsying for a season.... will be a great fillip to the real fans of the game..

you and the rest of the chavs can lump it.... unlike Becks who rarely does  :up:

Now I thought someone said that their errors were either typos or deliberate.... :lol: :lol: :lol: www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.htm

You may wish to check out that link Mr.GK
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 10:57:10 AM by OL'BOLTY »
EL PRESIDENTE

Offline Chelmsford_yid

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 10:51:04 AM »
Admin just kick GK off the site he really is a Ars*nal fan and shouldn't even be here !!!!!!

Not saying GK is a Ars*nal fan, but any other fans are welcome here too. As long as its good banter.

Just stop taking the bait lads.  :up: :hide:

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 11:09:32 AM »
Boltsy.... reaaly, we are now scrapping the bottom of the barrel are we not... honestly...

'there'  lol...... is that really the best riposte you can come up with ??

Bigv... you seem to have alot of anger inside you, maybe you should take up yoga  :D

Offline OL'BOLTY

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 11:41:10 AM »
No, Sunbeam, I'm not scrapping the bottom of the barrel, nowt wrong with it...oh, sorry, you meant scraping... :nope:

Sheeesh :2funny:
EL PRESIDENTE