SpursNetwork

German Spurs fan

Offline Chris

German Spurs fan
« on: April 04, 2007, 12:53:39 PM »
Hi Spurs!
Just wanted to say hello to all users. I'm Christian, 24, and a Spurs fan from Essen,Germany (close to Dortmund, Bochum, Gelsenkirchen, Cologne, Dusseldorf...) The lads who visited Leverkusen might know. Love Tottenham and visited WHL several times. A real wonderful ground with an enthusiastic crowd. Hope we beat the andalusians for clashing Bayer 04 Leverkusen in the semi final. See you there. We are good enough to win the cup and to reach the fourth place in the League!!!

COYS
YID ARMY

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
German Spurs fan
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 12:57:49 PM »
:hi_:

Glad you could join us mate, it's great to have fans from different countries. Hope you can stick around. :spurs crest:

Offline Storts

German Spurs fan
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 12:58:17 PM »
I went and it was a great stadium and a nice place. Good to see you here. Hopefully you will stick around and post well. Nice to see new members especilaly foreign Spurs

Offline Chris

German Spurs fan
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 01:06:26 PM »
Indeed BayArena is a fantastic ground, but I was more impressed by the noise of 3,000 Spurs fans. Met a couple of them in a pub close to the ground. It was a fantastic and peaceful atmosphere. Therefore I hoped for a good cup draw (Bremen or Leverkusen in the quarter final). But now it's impossible to get tickets and a proper flight for the game in Seville. So I have to watch it in the irish pub in Dusseldorf, unfortunately!
YID ARMY

German Spurs fan
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 01:44:30 PM »
Hi there, u German guy

Bayer are making some more seats in a while. The total capacity of the BayArena will be more than 50.000, while it is 22.000 nowadays. Nice stadium.
AFC Ajax

Nobody likes us, we don't care
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Offline Chris

German Spurs fan
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 01:59:58 PM »
Oh AFCA!
I think you are wrong! They want to increase their capacity  to 33,000. Anyway, a stadium with 50,000 seats wouldn't make sense. They don't have so many fans as a lot of clubs are close to Leverkusen (Monchengladbach, Cologne, Schalke, Dortmund, Bochum, Aachen....). Nevertheless it will be still a fantastic ground.
YID ARMY

German Spurs fan
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 02:06:38 PM »
Quote from: Chris;1919
Oh AFCA!
I think you are wrong! They want to increase their capacity  to 33,000. Anyway, a stadium with 50,000 seats wouldn't make sense. They don't have so many fans as a lot of clubs are close to Leverkusen (Monchengladbach, Cologne, Schalke, Dortmund, Bochum, Aachen....). Nevertheless it will be still a fantastic ground.

Oh, the Dutch paper said they were going to put in another 30.000 seats, so the capacity will rise to 55.000... But if you say so.

Well, my favorite German club is Borussia Monchengladbach. Fantastic fans, stadium and some nice players (Polanski, Delura, Nueville, Rafael, Svensson, Keller, Kluge, Insua.....) Pity they're last in table.
AFC Ajax

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
German Spurs fan
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 02:10:58 PM »
:hi_: to spursnetwork mate i hope you enjoy your stay

And another German
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 02:18:52 PM »
Hey Hey,

Chris forced me to join the network :dunno:  but it wasnt too much effort for him cause I was willing to do it anyways.

Lemme tell me a bit bout myself, I'm Sven (22) from Bochum, Germany. Actually I haven't been a Spurs supporter for that long now, but I'm glad I finally found THE club in England for me. There was no doubt about it after I visited WHL for the match gainst Portsmouth last October.

I can only agree with Chris, hope we're gonna make it thru to the semis to meet Leverkusen again, missed the group stage match in Leverkusen so I've to catch up and see the next one.

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
German Spurs fan
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 02:21:35 PM »
Glad to have your here mate, im happy u joined :spoton:

German Spurs fan
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 02:27:18 PM »
Quote from: Svensson;1926
Hey Hey,

Chris forced me to join the network :dunno:  but it wasnt too much effort for him cause I was willing to do it anyways.

Lemme tell me a bit bout myself, I'm Sven (22) from Bochum, Germany. Actually I haven't been a Spurs supporter for that long now, but I'm glad I finally found THE club in England for me. There was no doubt about it after I visited WHL for the match gainst Portsmouth last October.

I can only agree with Chris, hope we're gonna make it thru to the semis to meet Leverkusen again, missed the group stage match in Leverkusen so I've to catch up and see the next one.

Aight, welcome

What's your favorite club in Germany/Deutschland?  :)
AFC Ajax

[/SIZE][/FONT]

German Spurs fan
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 02:35:24 PM »
Once you've become a royal blue u'll remain one.
So that would be Schalke 04 then. Doing pretty well if you av a look at the table but last six matches were nufin but crap. Hope they gonna make it though, it's been 49 years and we dont want Dortmund to celebrate the 50th anniversary!!:gun1:

Offline -AL-

German Spurs fan
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 02:11:14 PM »
so, here is another spurs fan from germany.

in another thread i wrote down how my love with spurs started. so, what else to write. i am from dortmund, my hometeam is borussia dortmund. some of you will know them from this friendly game vs spurs some time ago.
of course, bvb is my no.1 team as i am born here.  
but spurs mesmerized me completely. hope to be at the lane again, soon! i got addicted to that team, the lane and the wonderful fans ;o)

p.s.: @svensson: btw, we WILL have a big celebration in dortmund. schalke won't win the championship ;o)
if i had balls, they would be bigger than yours ;)

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
German Spurs fan
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 02:30:17 PM »
Glad you could join us *Al*

We all hope you enjoy your stay here. It's alway great meeting spurs fans from different countries.

Offline -AL-

German Spurs fan
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 02:37:41 PM »
:dance2:  i think, i will definitely enjoy my stay here with you guys ;)

but i hope to meet you soon having a beer at the lane or after a match at the pub
if i had balls, they would be bigger than yours ;)