SpursNetwork

Media Reports Attcak on John Terrys dad

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Media Reports Attcak on John Terrys dad
« on: November 12, 2010, 01:57:03 PM »
According to the gutter press it was Spurs fans who gave Mr Cocaine Ted Terry a beating on Saturday this conclusion is drawn as one of the attackers was wearing a THFC scarf  :o.

What a good way to send the enquiries in the wrong direction, and Mr Cocaines lack of co-operation with the plod indicates he knows why and probably who he was attacked by..... drug related possibly?  :up:

THFC supporters have a had a right week of it in the media  :o

THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
Re: Media Reports Attcak on John Terrys dad
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 02:16:04 PM »
I don't think that beating up someone can be condoned. Be it John Terry, his father or Margaret Thatcher.

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 03:31:49 PM »
I don't think that beating up someone can be condoned. Be it John Terry, his father or Margaret Thatcher.

True. But I'd pay good money to see Wayne Bridge give JT a slap.

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 06:00:57 PM »
I would pay top dollar for anyone to give John Terry a good slap! But yeah your right thats not on attacking his father like that.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 01:35:26 AM »
Certainly not condoning it, I for a living work to prevent unprovoked and shocking violence in society and TBH over the years have seen and experienced alot of unpleasant and stuff.  My point is why is this chap not co-operating with the police and the wearing of a THFC scarf kinda deflects the serach onto THFC supporters..... it seems very sus.

Dont get me wrong if some of our lot did it then they have no place amongst us as true THFC supporters...... they could have at least taken the scarf of first  :-X

TBH honest are there many of us who would actually recognise this chap in the street????? and even then want to attack him on the grounds he is JT's dad.....  we had JT in tears at wembley thats good enough me thinks  :up:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!