Jon Bon Jovi talks Spurs.

Follow thins link:
http://tottenhamnation.com/general/jon-bon-jovi-dos-santos-is-fed/

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
Re: Look whos talking about Spurs. Jon bon jovi
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 02:18:55 PM »
who gives a flying f**k what the 'great' bon jovi says about anything.... honestly, entertainers playing guitars and singing little ditties get far too much attention in the world... he should stick to debauchery and botox in the future..

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 03:25:41 PM »
who gives a flying f**k what the 'great' bon jovi says about anything.... honestly, entertainers playing guitars and singing little ditties get far too much attention in the world... he should stick to debauchery and botox in the future..
Obviously you did not watch the video. Please, go and take your medication and calm down.

PS I don't like Bon Jovi's music at all.

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 04:40:55 PM »
for once Riffy, you are absolutely right... I didnt see the video, as it didnt even warrant a peek thru curiousity..

far too much significance placed on the likes of guitar-wielding, high carbon-footprint individuals under the banner of 'cool'... they should get a proper job instead..

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 05:03:49 PM »
Obviously some musician stole you girlfriend or boyfriend or something. You bitter little man...

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »
lol.... it was Boy George who did it  :-*

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 07:37:59 PM »
First he hates footballers, particularly those that play for Spurs. Now he hates musicians. Who it will be next ? Doctors ? Nurses? The people that look after bunnies ? Gareth go do what you do best. Lay in a darkened room pulling your pudding. I'm sick of this twat he used to amuse me but now his constant stream of bile is getting to much. I think you have mental issues mate.You may need to get some help from the aforementioned Doctors before you lose it completely and do some damage to yourself or heaven forbid somebody else. Get a f**king life try and find a little joy in the world. We are all on here because we love football and the banter is part of that. But someone constantly spitting venom is ruining what was a pleasant place to have a debate with like minded people.
Oh and dont bother with some nasty little response. I dont give a sh*t what you think.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:40:53 PM by taimedowne »

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 09:45:10 AM »
First he hates footballers, particularly those that play for Spurs. Now he hates musicians. Who it will be next ? Doctors ? Nurses? The people that look after bunnies ? Gareth go do what you do best. Lay in a darkened room pulling your pudding. I'm sick of this twat he used to amuse me but now his constant stream of bile is getting to much. I think you have mental issues mate.You may need to get some help from the aforementioned Doctors before you lose it completely and do some damage to yourself or heaven forbid somebody else. Get a f**king life try and find a little joy in the world. We are all on here because we love football and the banter is part of that. But someone constantly spitting venom is ruining what was a pleasant place to have a debate with like minded people.
Oh and dont bother with some nasty little response. I dont give a sh*t what you think.

"I dont give a sh*t what you think".    :up:

Offline TheStig

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 10:22:44 PM »
Cowboy! maybe he just needs to feel Wanted  ??? If he got shot through the heart I wouldnt care. He could give our spurs love a bad name. If he ever came to the lane I bet he'd ...never say goodbye.

Yeah I know .....Ill get me coat  :-X 

Some say........my teeth glow in the dark, my earwax tastes like turkish delight, I have two sets of knees & I can swim the atlantic ocean ..................underwater!!!!