SpursNetwork

Is Joe Kinnear right ?

Offline JohnLaceysDiscopants

• Hero: GLENN HODDLE
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Is Joe Kinnear right ?
« on: September 17, 2010, 02:02:54 AM »
I could:nt believe what Joe Kinnear's views on tuesday nights game were as he wrote in his article that we were terrible too give up a two goal lead our back four in his words were as usual no good and in his opinion SPURS were the worst team of the four in the group on overall evidence of tuesday nights games. I for one cannot believe this too be true  as I:M convinced we can get out of this albeit tough group and if anything apart from a few small things; :o :o tuesday nights match re-enforced that belief . We played football as good as you:ll see from any team in the CL for forty minutes not too mention we were away from home and it was our first game proper in the CL .If we produce anything like the football we did in the first half we:ll be more than a match for anyone .
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 08:55:04 AM by RiffHard »

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Is Joe Kinnear right ?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 08:56:53 AM »
Dear JohnLaceysDiscopants, please refrain from using Caps Lock when starting a new thread. Writing in capital letters only is like shouting e.g. impolite.  ;)

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 09:51:32 AM »
Its a little harsh, but there is always a niggling doubt when it comes to spurs. The next game always tells a story and it depends how the team progress in terms of confidence and maintaining leads if and when we get them I cant see how last tues results will have done any harm and a draw away from home cant be sniffed at. Its a learning curve but the main thing to ensure is that we remain strong at the lane.

Offline JohnLaceysDiscopants

• Hero: GLENN HODDLE
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 11:10:33 AM »
Dear JohnLaceysDiscopants, please refrain from using Caps Lock when starting a new thread. Writing in capital letters only is like shouting e.g. impolite.  ;)
Sorry riff it was not my intention too come across as rude and your point is well made and taken on board cheers. 8)

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 11:33:50 AM »
No problem at all.  ;)

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 02:16:04 PM »
Kinnear = idiot!

Bet he didnt even watch it, i reckon he just wanted to bash Spurs as he clearly had nothing else to write the dumb ass!!
COYS!

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 05:52:06 PM »
Joke In Ear knows sweet FA about football, and his spoutings-off at nothing more than jealous digs at Arry and the team that he has moulded from admittedly very good raw material initially..

the Spurs team he talks about happens to have the best home defensive record in the last not 1 but 2 seasons of the Premiership.... it also IMHO now contains the players in the back4  and goalie mini-squads that are the best collection of any team in the Prem...

Joke In Ear should stick to what he does best: insulting the names of foriegn footballers that play for his club....