SpursNetwork

Rose on loan to Bristol City

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Rose on loan to Bristol City
« on: September 10, 2010, 10:07:58 AM »
Bristol City have signed Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Danny Rose on loan for the rest of the season.
Rose, 20, joined Spurs for £1m in 2007 from Leeds and scored in his only Premier League game - against Ars*nal.
City boss Keith Millen told BBC Radio Bristol it is a signing which should give him more options in midfield.
"He's   one we feel would enhance the squad in terms of the position he plays   and we've been looking for a left-sider for a while now," Millen said. And   Rose has revealed it was City's new assistant manager and England   Under-21 coach Steve Wigley who had a large part to play in getting him   to Ashton Gate.
"Wigs had a lot of input in me coming here," he said.
                                    "I've known Wigs for about 18 months and he always looks after me when I go the Under-21s.
"On the last day he pulled me to one side and said he'd like to work with me and I'd like to work with him."
Rose's   loan deal is until the end of the current campaign, but Spurs do have   the right to recall him after the opening 28 days of the agreement.
Rose   is unavailable for City's trip to Sc*nthorpe on Saturday because of a   slight ankle injury, picked up playing for the England Under-21s, but is   expected to be fit for their home game with Watford.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Rose on loan to Bristol City
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 10:15:47 AM »
Its a good move for the kid. He will play in a competitive league. I'll be interested to see how he does there.
COYS!

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 10:17:49 AM »
Despite the goal against Ars*nal I don't think Rose has necessary skills to be a leading player in EPL.

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 10:19:53 AM »
so I might bump into him at Delmonico's on the Gloucester Rd every now and then... :up:

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 01:25:23 PM »
Despite the goal against Ars*nal I don't think Rose has necessary skills to be a leading player in EPL.

Only time will tell, He could go either way at the moment.
COYS!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 05:27:59 PM »
I think this is a good move, only if he play enough because then we can really see what he's made of

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 11:16:46 AM »
I have alot of friends who are Bristol City fans and i have gone along and watched them a few times in the past when i cant make it to Spurs, so i may go and watch Danny when hes fit again at Ashton Gate, appparently hes injured at the moment with a ankle knock so he wont be playing against Sc*nthorpe today. He needs games no doubt about it, its good loaning players out like Rose.

Offline Aosoth

• Hero: Gary Mabutt
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 12:38:12 PM »
Bit of a shame that Steve Coppell isn't there anymore, am sure the lad will do well though.  Like you SY, I may well make the effort ot head up the M5 and watch him.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 02:38:11 PM »
^^Its a nice little ground Ashton Gate and the fans there can get a good atmosphere going sometimes, but the quality of football most of the times i have been is rather poor! The derby matches against Cardiff, Swansea and other rivals Forest and Palace are quite a laugh aswell. Nothing like The Lane though!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 02:40:31 PM by SomersetYiddo »

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 10:21:24 PM »
Like you SY, I may well make the effort ot head up the M5 and watch him.

now thats dedication, watching one of our yonger players games out on loan. I salute you sir - (both of you!)
COYS!