SpursNetwork

If forums were cars this would be a ferrari

Offline TheStig

• Season Ticket: Yes
If forums were cars this would be a ferrari
« on: August 30, 2010, 11:03:58 PM »
 :up: :up: :up: :up:.........Really Impressive website !!!!! Very nice on the eye.
Massive bigups for the banners and smooth appearance, looking forward to hanging out here tbh.

Oh yeah sorry introduction .....
Well firstly Im a Yid .....have been for 35 years ......I started supporting Spurs when I was 9 after a Yid saved my life .......he pulled me back from the road & if he hadnt I would have been squished by an Austin Aleggro (I know..... the shame of that eh?)

Im a dad of two cracking lads one who is 10 and one who is about to have his 7th birthday. I could talk for England ......especially about my beloved Spurs .......although I make no secret I can not stand Peter Crouch ........I dont care if he has had a few jammy games and popped a few in..............Mr Blobby had a number one but he isnt John Lennon.......Crouch is mediocre when we should be pushing for the best (As dear old Bill Nicholson said)

Anyway ......that said...... I reckon Bale & Lennon are the superstars of the team, followed by Luka Modric, Pav (although he has lost a bit of form of late) .....Exited over Sandro and cant wait to see his effects on the dynamic

Ive ran out of text characters ......hope you like a laugh cos im here and I aint goin ............YIDS.....COYS!!!!!!
Some say........my teeth glow in the dark, my earwax tastes like turkish delight, I have two sets of knees & I can swim the atlantic ocean ..................underwater!!!!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: If forums were cars this would be a ferrari
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 07:35:22 AM »
Hi mate, glad you like the look  :up:

Welcome to the site mate

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 10:35:41 AM »
Welcome Sir.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 11:44:48 AM »
AYE, welcome aboard. Peter Crouch is my god....behind Gareth Bale! :ohyeah:
COYS!

Offline TheStig

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 09:39:02 PM »
Thanks for the welcome guys

Peter Crouch behind Gareth Bale?........sounds dodgy.........hope someone throws some water over them soon  8D

Some say........my teeth glow in the dark, my earwax tastes like turkish delight, I have two sets of knees & I can swim the atlantic ocean ..................underwater!!!!

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 10:47:44 AM »
Welcome m8! Enjoy your stay!

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 06:11:01 PM »
Welcome to the site mate, yeh this site is a beast! You can thank Biggs and the crew for that! COYS