Window end can't come too soon

Offline Nosey

• Greaves was the greatest
    • Peter Blight L Driver Skills
  • Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
Window end can't come too soon
« on: August 28, 2010, 11:03:07 AM »
Roll on the next couple of days to put us out of our misery. Cole, Young, Fabiano and all the other potential targets finally laid to rest.  The great ITK writers have led us up and down the garden path.  We've made a bid...  He wants to play for Spurs... A swap deal is on the cards...  Nothing we haven't heard before, but we all still fall for it, talk it up, and only occasionally does anything ever materialise. Yet, we'll be the same next year.  Strange, but true.  Are we all masochists?  Why do we put ourselves through it, year upon year?  Because we love it!  We love to dream and want Spurs to have every top player in the world.  Ah well, maybe next window...  :nope:
Nosey spur

Offline Dom07Tottenham

• Hero: Gareth Bale
Re: Window end can't come too soon
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 12:03:51 PM »

It is usually just regurgitated articles from before, cut and paste, basically, big names do grab the attention its like an itch we have to scratch, to try and resist, because we don't wan't to make it worse.
at the start of the window I was hoping for at least one good striker to come, a midfieder that can score goals, and a quality CB, For the strikers really wanted Forlan, Fabiano, Suarez or Huntelaar, lets hope Defoe doesn't need surgery, and can match last years effort, and someone else steps up and gives him some support, I was very happy with Crouch against Young Boys, but considerably weaker opposition, I hope he can keep that form.

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 01:09:54 PM »
I hope the Huntelaar loan happens - seems the most plausible too.
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 01:18:24 PM »
i read that a Ibrahimovic & Huntelaar swap deal is on for AC and Barca.

But if that doesn't go through, AC will go for Robinho then we will loan Huntelaar.

It all depends on what striker AC get

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2010, 06:38:02 PM »
The window can't shut just yet. we still have a few more days to get a couple players in now we defo have CL football  :D

Todays performance showed us we still have work to do in the market. Mainly a top quality  goal poacher i.e. Fabiano or Huntelaar, and a back-up keeper for Gomes.

Cudicini by all accounts has done well to return from his motercycle accident but he can't make errors like that. Gomes would have saved it with no groin!

COYS!