SpursNetwork

'Arry on Talksport

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Re: 'Arry on Talksport
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 05:03:40 PM »
Haha nice interview there...

i believe harry when he says that though, I know it might sound like its in jest and hes joking about.

but 3 top players and we do have a chance

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 06:16:48 PM »
top experienced new CB... Gallas ??

Loic Remy

Ashley Young...... trade for Keano, Bentley and Hutton

we'll be right up there til mid-April at least for the Prem title... I believe it.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 06:41:25 PM »
Obviously didn't listen to the interview because 'Arry has said we haven't even made an enquiry for Young and he isn't going too. He also said the 3 players he wanted are very doubtful which makes me think they are probably players we haven't even thought about yet !!!!

:P
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 06:52:26 PM »
youre so right Ugs, as always.... now that youve told me otherwise, I'm certain that Arry is not looking at Young, Remy, Gallas or anyone else not cleared by you personally...

his 3 top players are ones not even mentioned by the Media as possibles for Spurs as yet (10wks approx into the transfer-window with just 2 wks more to go..

thanks Ugs.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 12:24:56 AM »
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit..... and being the all knowing footballing god that you are I should phone 'Arry and tell him how wrong I am and put him straight !!!

Listen to the interview 'Arry was being quite genuine he had no reason to be otherwise. He said that we have been trying but are nowhere near doing any business. I think we have all been barking up the wrong tree over his transfer targets but only time will tell. Encouringly tho' he did say that he asked Mr Levy to sign Messi and Ronaldo but they wouldn't come !!!!

:)

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 07:06:55 AM »
With some class signings there is a chance