SpursNetwork

1000th topic in this section - Can we keep this thread positive? No doombringers

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
3 spurs players made it Falque is Iago falque the young player we have coming through signed a couple of seasons ago.

I still have Dawson, Livermore, Bostock, walker and few others all the reserves used for league cup games.

How do yours fair for injuries, I had 6 key players out in the season before last, very much like the problems the real team faces.
Ah, yeah, I missed Iago Falque, he's very promising in FIFA13. I lost Parker for three months around Christmas and Gallas was out for a few months as well (I've actually used him quite much because he's versatile and play in RB/CB/LB and his attributes are good for the first season). There are now sliders in FIFA, so I decided to raise the injury level because the default level wasn't very realistic. Hah, maybe we should create a thread for FIFA and other football games?

I developed Falque in fifa 12 i think i am on my 6th or 6th season and his rating is 85, Gallas I kept him until he retired used as first choice cover.

A footi game thread would be good!!! go for it.
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
3 spurs players made it Falque is Iago falque the young player we have coming through signed a couple of seasons ago.

I still have Dawson, Livermore, Bostock, walker and few others all the reserves used for league cup games.

How do yours fair for injuries, I had 6 key players out in the season before last, very much like the problems the real team faces.
Ah, yeah, I missed Iago Falque, he's very promising in FIFA13. I lost Parker for three months around Christmas and Gallas was out for a few months as well (I've actually used him quite much because he's versatile and play in RB/CB/LB and his attributes are good for the first season). There are now sliders in FIFA, so I decided to raise the injury level because the default level wasn't very realistic. Hah, maybe we should create a thread for FIFA and other football games?

I developed Falque in fifa 12 i think i am on my 6th or 6th season and his rating is 85, Gallas I kept him until he retired used as first choice cover.

A footi game thread would be good!!! go for it.
http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php/topic,3004.new.html#new  :dance:

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
Riff, I stopped playing regulary when I was 18 as work/business took over, then started again when i was 25 playing 5 a side but the team couldnt get players to commit regular so we scrapped the team. 

I had a trial for leeds utd when I was 15 after being spotted by a talent scout but i stuffed that up as well, due to girls lol.

I could have gone professional, however it was the lack of ability that stopped me. My manager did say though that when it came to the theory I was as good as anyone else on the pitch  :D
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline dimexi

• I have a dream... a white hart dream

I could have gone professional, however it was the lack of ability that stopped me. My manager did say though that when it came to the theory I was as good as anyone else on the pitch  :D

So, in theory you are good at and know about football, but in practice you are a lacking???

Just wanted to make sure I read that correctly ;)
Maybe next year...