SpursNetwork

£150 for CL Final tickets. Oh and £26 booking fee

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
£150 for CL Final tickets. Oh and £26 booking fee
« on: February 18, 2011, 04:28:36 PM »
Dear God how do they justify that ? 170 quid to watch a football match that's the cheapest tickets too. I think prices go up to about £300, for that sort of money I'd want to play for the last 20 minutes myself. They must be having a laugh how can they expect a guy to take his kids to a game that costs that much. We probably wont have to worry about it but Christ if we should get there how many of you would take the family for a nice day out ? Factor in travel, sustenance and a couple of souvenirs and you'd be lucky to get much change out of a grand. I can take the family somewhere hot for a fortnight for that. And I can imagine the reponse from the Mrs when I tell her I'm blowing the holiday fund to watch a game of football.   

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
Re: £150 for CL Final tickets. Oh and £26 booking fee
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 04:56:36 PM »
it is a joke.

even some of the ticket prices and WHL west stand are a joke too

Offline Lowestoft Yid

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 05:07:38 PM »
Scandalous!!! The trouble is that there will be people out there that will pay these prices.
 There pricing the working man out of the game   :'(

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 05:37:32 PM »
That's absolutely ridiculous! How can those prices be justified???
COYS!

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 10:49:59 PM »
Dear God how do they justify that ? 170 quid to watch a football match that's the cheapest tickets too. I think prices go up to about £300, for that sort of money I'd want to play for the last 20 minutes myself. They must be having a laugh how can they expect a guy to take his kids to a game that costs that much. We probably wont have to worry about it but Christ if we should get there how many of you would take the family for a nice day out ? Factor in travel, sustenance and a couple of souvenirs and you'd be lucky to get much change out of a grand. I can take the family somewhere hot for a fortnight for that. And I can imagine the reponse from the Mrs when I tell her I'm blowing the holiday fund to watch a game of football.

Go on, i dare you to tell her tomorrow you are buying some just in case Spurs get there  :hide:

Then if the season goes really to s**t and the bloody woolwich wonderers make it to the final at least you have the option of selling to opposition fans only or rip them off with hugely inflated re-sale prices. You would have to do something to soften the pain.

Oh and yes i agree it's a disgrace, the working mans game was gone at least 15 years ago.

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 10:58:59 PM »
In fairness it isnt just football. Even rugby has changed it's about £70 for the cheapest ticket for next weekend Scotland v's Ireland so god knows how much the most expensive one is.

i am not really a funny shaped ball fan but Edinburgh used to be bouncing for a few days when it was international weekends particularly Wales or Ireland games (England game is a bit too tense and although crouds mix there wasnt the same relaxed atmosphere).

The problem now is that instead of visiting for a few days most fans do it all in one night as the cost of accomodation, ticket and a drink or two is starting to run in to big figures. Also some fans used to take the family and the wifes just went shopping etc on the day of the game but that doesnt happen so much either.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 11:03:59 PM »
Most of the tickets go in a ballot anyways.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 11:06:14 PM »
Total number of tickets: 86,000
 Tickets distributed to two finalists: 25,000 each (to be handled and sold by the individual clubs)
 Tickets on general sale: 11,000
 Tickets for corporate sale and for the ‘Uefa family’: 25,000   How to buy a ticket now
 Log onto uefa.com between 11am on Thursday February 24 and 5pm on Friday March 18 and apply to enter the ballot. Allocations will be decided by lottery, not on first-come first-served basis. The draw is made on April 2 and winners will be notified by email. Maximum two tickets per person. Ticket prices: £150, £225, £300 – plus a £26 administration fee (£36 if you live outside of Europe).   How to buy a ticket if your team reaches the final
 The two finalists will be allocated 25,000 tickets each, to be distributed by the clubs as they wish. Suffice to say if you are not a season ticket holder it will be extremely difficult to buy one. Prices range from £80 up to £300.   Any other way in?
 Around 3,000 corporate packages will be available, prices yet to be announced. Wembley Box Holders can guarantee themselves a place including hospitality at a price of almost £4,000 per person.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?