SpursNetwork

Young Spurs

Offline Dom07Tottenham

• Hero: Gareth Bale
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Young Spurs
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 07:51:40 AM »
Dedley reply to your comment.

Bostock needs to stop moaning and get his head down. If he trains hard his time will come and Harry will honour him with games. He's done it with Bale, Walker and Rose.

I agree that players should work hard for their opportunity, and Bostock should get stuck in, as taimedown says there is so much pressure on youth players to  perform, and there only seem to be given a whiff of a chance, if they  don't  have a man of the match performance then they our out, lost and  forgotten by the manager. Bale is an obvious talent but waited an eternity to get an extended run in the side, ever since that vodoo nonsense, now he is one of our best players, I don't agree with you our youngsters, Rose was given a chance against Ars*nal and OMG did he take it, since then he got injured and hasn't featured at all, I really do think opportunities for our young players are few and far between, Harry is particularly stubborn with players notedably young players, Gio definitely comes to mind, we have some really exciting prospects, with such a big season this year, they might get a chance to fill a few holes in the team sheet but I would be surprised if many of them get a run.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 08:32:04 AM »
Added Jake Livermore and Andros Townsend to the vote Lads  ;)
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 10:14:51 AM »
There might be talks of Bostock going on loan to Hull.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 11:09:25 AM »
Hopefully he can get some first team action :nods:
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline Persemillion

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 02:19:37 PM »
I did see Townsend play in a pre season match last year and he looked sharp and exciting but how long do we leave it to give these players a proper chance before we ship them off to Yeovil or Southend (in the old days they all went to Norwich).
Parrett's supposed to be a good prospect but no one talks about him like they talk about Wilshere.
Despite THAT goal, still not convinced by Danny Rose.

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 04:43:29 PM »
Im glad they dont talk about our lads like that, it means there's less expectation on their shoulders.

Bill Nicholson