SpursNetwork

Cudicini's return delights Redknapp

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Cudicini's return delights Redknapp
« on: July 13, 2010, 10:16:47 AM »
Harry Redknapp was delighted by Carlo Cudicini's return in Saturday's game at Bournemouth - eight months after a motorbike accident.   Spurs beat their League One opponents 4-0 in the friendly, with goalkeeper Cudicini making his first appearance since the incident in November.
Cudicini, 36, suffered pelvic and wrist injuries in a collision with a car in Walthamstow but has fully recovered.
Redknapp told the club website: "I'm so pleased he has recovered, delighted."   Former Chelsea player Cudicini signed a new contract in May that is set to keep him at White Hart Lane until 2011.

The Italian last played for Tottenham in a 2-2 draw against Bolton in October 2009.
"It is great to have him back and available," added Redknapp. "He looked good against Bournemouth and that's great news for him and for us. He is ready to go.
"He is a great professional, a terrific goalkeeper and a top guy. He has done fantastic to recover after that horrific accident.
"He has just gone on with it and worked his socks off to get fit. We all knew he faced a struggle to get fit but he has worked hard with [goalkeeping coach] Tony Parks everyday all through the summer and he feels good."
Tottenham defeated Bournemouth thanks to a first-half strike by Jonathan Obika and a second-half brace from Roman Pavlyuchenko, with Danny Rose also scoring.
Striker Robbie Keane made his Tottenham return, having spent the second half of last season on loan at Celtic, while Spurs also hit the woodwork twice through Adel Taarabt and Andros Townsend.
The only disappointment for Spurs was the sight of winger David Bentley limping off in the first half.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Cudicini's return delights Redknapp
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 12:12:05 PM »
Carlo is a top bloke, i met him a number of times and hes a true gent. This is great news that hes returned because now we dont have to search for back up, Carlo is capable of being number one if we didnt have Gomes and if Chelseas hadnt had bought Czech he would have held the number 1 shirt down there for years i expect.