SpursNetwork

Jonas Goncalves Oliveira

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Jonas Goncalves Oliveira
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 07:35:25 PM »
If he has still been training, then to get match fit would only take a few weeks. But if he is enjoying the beach and beer, it might be 2 months. This is all hypothetical though at the moment, so will just have to see what materialises.

I have not heard any more since I read about it a few days ago.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 04:24:12 PM »
If he has still been training, then to get match fit would only take a few weeks. But if he is enjoying the beach and beer, it might be 2 months. This is all hypothetical though at the moment, so will just have to see what materialises.

A lot of deals are done in secret; if it does happen it will suddenly come out as a done deal.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 11:13:35 AM »

A lot of deals are done in secret; if it does happen it will suddenly come out as a done deal.

You are quite right, it has happened, not too secret. He has signed a 2 year contract with Benfica. DONE DEAL !!!!!

:( :( :( :(
:SN:[font

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 04:23:44 PM »

You are quite right, it has happened, not too secret. He has signed a 2 year contract with Benfica. DONE DEAL !!!!!

Well, that solves that problem then. Now we wait until the January sales before making a move.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2014, 05:54:29 PM »

A pity Paul Finch as I was hoping that he would join us as cover.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 10:52:32 AM »

A pity Paul Finch as I was hoping that he would join us as cover.

As was I Jane, and no doubt, many others. I am interested to know why we failed to get him though!  ??? ??? ???
:SN:[font