SpursNetwork

To Handle The Spurs Threat Just Handle Bale??

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: To Handle The Spurs Threat Just Handle Bale??
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 11:03:08 AM »
Guys this is pure speculation that we wont spend, I can understand that it is also a huge concern but at this point just speculation.

AVB is most likely under instruction to say certain things in the media regarding transfer targets due to strategy, again though this is only my speculation and hope.

I would be more worried if AVB came out and said who our transfer targets are, what stage we are at and how much we have to spend.

I still very much hope and believe we will see a suitable signing in January.
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Metalanimal

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 02:48:08 PM »
We are now without Bale on New Years Day vs Reading due to his suspension for a booking picked up for diving at Sunderland.  Who should play on the left Townsend, Sigs or another?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 03:20:34 PM »
We are now without Bale on New Years Day vs Reading due to his suspension for a booking picked up for diving at Sunderland.  Who should play on the left Townsend, Sigs or another?
Dembélé on LW and Sandro and Parker in the middle. Townsend/Sigurdsson to come of the bench when needed.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 03:47:52 PM »
Should not have got a yellow today. No worries though,we will manage well without him on Tuesday.  :nods:

Offline Metalanimal

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 03:58:31 PM »
Dembélé on LW and Sandro and Parker in the middle. Townsend/Sigurdsson to come of the bench when needed.

That would certainly be a solid midfield I like that option, cant Dempsey play LW as well?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2012, 05:33:25 PM »
Do the two top posters (baldbloke & ugs) know anything about football? It is common practice that managers who are going for the title to say they've got "no chance". At least to the public. What they say to their players in private it totally different. It is a shame that too many supporters rely on the tabloid press (and occasionally broadsheets) to help them think.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2012, 06:43:24 PM »

That would certainly be a solid midfield I like that option, cant Dempsey play LW as well?
He can, but he is our only forward to come off the bench when needed.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2012, 10:31:01 AM »
Do the two top posters (baldbloke & ugs) know anything about football? It is common practice that managers who are going for the title to say they've got "no chance". At least to the public. What they say to their players in private it totally different. It is a shame that too many supporters rely on the tabloid press (and occasionally broadsheets) to help them think.

Funny that SAF also says that they will be there and there abouts, 'Arry last season was talking us up as title contenders until the end of January, Arsene Wenger when questioned always says that they are still in the hunt for the title, Benetiez said last week that Chelski are still in the chase for the title..... they obviously all know nothing about football either Voice !!!

:hide: ::)
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2012, 04:29:32 PM »

Funny that SAF also says that they will be there and there abouts, 'Arry last season was talking us up as title contenders until the end of January, Arsene Wenger when questioned always says that they are still in the hunt for the title, Benetiez said last week that Chelski are still in the chase for the title..... they obviously all know nothing about football either Voice !!!

I think what you said backs up what I said. :2funny: In other words those clubs haven't got a chance of winning the league so they give their fans something get hold of. We've got a good chance to be in the top 3; reverse psychology.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2012, 05:06:37 PM »

I think what you said backs up what I said. :2funny: In other words those clubs haven't got a chance of winning the league so they give their fans something get hold of. We've got a good chance to be in the top 3; reverse psychology.

Once again you are full of Sh1te.

:nope:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012, 05:29:24 PM »
Now now that Enough. Since I've come back, all I've read is digs within some members.
I will start giving warnings out if this carries on.

Thread Closed :SN:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?