• Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Aston Villa
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2010, 04:28:58 PM »
Time for Keane....
COYS!

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2010, 04:32:01 PM »
Its official, Pav and Crouch are absolutely sh*te at the moment!

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2010, 04:33:18 PM »
bloody hell VDV... is it just me or does anyone else feel that this guy is just too good to be playing for us :lol:

No never....  :-[

just me then :lol: i guess when ever we sign class players i tend not get got to attached because they always seem to up and leave

*says the guy with the van der vaart sig :hide:

God he's amazing!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2010, 04:37:48 PM »
tell me about it  ::)

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2010, 04:43:14 PM »
I would marry him..... ::)
COYS!

Offline scotspurs

• C.O.Y.S
Re: Tottenham 2-1 Aston Villa
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2010, 04:59:30 PM »
 V.D.V is the f***ing man. Give him the Captains arm band. Talk about giving your all and then some!!!!
 COME ON YOU SPURS   COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lowestoft Yid

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2010, 05:45:31 PM »
He's the nuts   :)

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 05:49:42 PM »
Highlights posted  :up:

Offline WilsonJet

• Mouthy Yank
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 07:31:09 PM »
Throughout the course of the game, particularly in the 1st half, there could have easily been at least 4 yellow cards given to Villa. Rafa went down in the box twice - the first looked to be a stone cold penalty to me. Villa was playing really physical - which I respect if it's done properly (Heskey for instance before he went off with injury) - and the officials should have stepped up. How is it that there is no consequence for kicking out at the keeper and striking him in the back of the head?! I really thought that if the game had been handled properly, Villa would have been down to 10 men by the end.

Thrilled with the win, though. Our flying Dutchman is extraordinary! Its a little frightening to me that clubs like Madrid, Barcelona, & Inter have talent like that wasting away on the bench.
He's strained his left adductor muscle it says. Whats that then ? Do we all have those or just footballers ? I wonder how mine are ? *courtesy of taimedowne*

Offline SomersetYiddo

• Hero: David Ginola
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 07:34:58 PM »
I didnt watch the game today instead i took a trip to Ashton Gate to watch Bristol City (who were awful) play Norwich with a couple of my mates who are Bristol City fans. They lost 3 nil but i was interested in seeing our loanees Rose & Caulker, who were probably the best players on the pitch and that isnt a biased assesment! Rose looked terrific all over the pitch they had him starting out wide left but then got placed in the middle and was very creative, shame most of the rest of his team mates let him down. I heard VDV had a blinder today! Great news and a fantastic 3 points, maybe we can get a little bit of consistency going and go on a run! YID ARMY

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2010, 10:37:15 PM »
I didnt watch the game today instead i took a trip to Ashton Gate to watch Bristol City (who were awful) play Norwich with a couple of my mates who are Bristol City fans. They lost 3 nil but i was interested in seeing our loanees Rose & Caulker, who were probably the best players on the pitch and that isnt a biased assesment! Rose looked terrific all over the pitch they had him starting out wide left but then got placed in the middle and was very creative, shame most of the rest of his team mates let him down. I heard VDV had a blinder today! Great news and a fantastic 3 points, maybe we can get a little bit of consistency going and go on a run! YID ARMY

Ahh nice one mate, its always good to hear how our loanies are doing  :up:

Well it was a great game of football today. We were a little bit open at the back from a defensive point of view in the first half, but Harry made the change at half time which sorted it out (Pav off for Lennon)
Second half was better. VDV running the show really 2 nice finishes esp the second. Bale was had some really strong runs as always too. Crouch was unlucky not to score today, 2 assists though  :up:

3 VAUABLE POINTS  :D

COYS!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 10:44:07 PM by dedleysting »
COYS!