« on: September 30, 2010, 09:02:22 AM »

Tottenham
van der Vaart '45 '75
____

2-1
____

Aston Villa
Albrighton '16

Barclay's Premier League - Sat 2ndth Oct - KO 15:00 GMT - Ground: White Hart Lane

Tottenham Hotspur - Aston Villa 2:1 - SAPO Vídeos
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 05:46:26 PM by Biggs »

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Aston Villa
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 02:51:28 PM »
COME ON YOU YIDS! LETS HAVE ANOTHER 3 POINTS. (Before the boring International break.)

I would probabaly drop Pav for Keane this weekend, regardless of Pav's 2 (pens) goals last night. He just doesn't seem to get involved enough with the team build-up for me. You can't say that about Keano. He can keep us driving forward and has the inteligance to link-up well with Crouch.

Bloody happy to see Gomes back  :D

COYS!

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 01:24:39 PM »
2nd dropping Pav. Just looked too weak on the ball against Twente, falling over and wishfully hoping for the whistle too many times.

Lets stick Crouchy up front on his own, happy with line up in midfield as was against Twente but would like Sandro to be given the chance as  the extra midfielder from  only having one up front.

Give VDV the free role on the right as he did against Twente but Sandro as the holding midfielder will also give Modders a chance to attack more.

Come on Harry, get VDV and Modders playing off each other as they apparently do in training and any defence won't know what hit them.

COYS!!!

Offline RAOUF

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 01:28:39 PM »
totally agree mate

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 02:42:13 PM »
Capt THudd at CB today.... the Jenius in CM..

I like the idea of Crouchy and Pav together upfront.... Crouchy can be the 1 to link it up and Pav is a good finisher...

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 02:49:25 PM »
Really dissapointed Pav has started, hope he proves me wrong!

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 03:00:01 PM »
2nd dropping Pav. Just looked too weak on the ball against Twente, falling over and wishfully hoping for the whistle too many times.

Lets stick Crouchy up front on his own, happy with line up in midfield as was against Twente but would like Sandro to be given the chance as  the extra midfielder from  only having one up front.

Give VDV the free role on the right as he did against Twente but Sandro as the holding midfielder will also give Modders a chance to attack more.

Come on Harry, get VDV and Modders playing off each other as they apparently do in training and any defence won't know what hit them.

COYS!!!

I think you could be onto something there mate  :up:  i'd like to see us try that, maybe away from home though??
COYS!

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 03:11:21 PM »

COYS!!!

I think you could be onto something there mate  :up:  i'd like to see us try that, maybe away from home though??

Yep, definately be a good setup away, just wanted to try it today too as Pav looks so poor, wouldn't of minded 4-4-2 if Defoe was back. Pav missed a sitter of a header 10 mins ago :(

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »
How will Huddlestone do?

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 03:19:09 PM »
here we go again ffs!

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 03:55:16 PM »
Pav in the team is like playing with 10 men..... everytime he loses the ball in possession.

Jenius beginning to trust his fitness/hernia-recovery more now.... cruising into space beautifully and linking the play excellently.... provides so much more movement off the ball than THudd or Modric at CM...

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 04:00:24 PM »
bloody hell VDV... is it just me or does anyone else feel that this guy is just too good to be playing for us :lol:

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010, 04:05:38 PM »
bloody hell VDV... is it just me or does anyone else feel that this guy is just too good to be playing for us :lol:

No never....  :-[
COYS!

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2010, 04:10:13 PM »

No never....  :-[

just me then :lol: i guess when ever we sign class players i tend not get got to attached because they always seem to up and leave

*says the guy with the van der vaart sig :hide:

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2010, 04:16:01 PM »
Can't believe it, went to the loo at half time, been watching game for 10 mins and didn't realise we'd equalised!! Wondered what commentator was on about saying both sides look like they feel they can win it.

Other than obviously wanted spurs to win, have an accumulator (£350 off £5) which spurs are the only result letting me down! COYS!