SpursNetwork

Alternative To Wembley

Alternative To Wembley
« on: April 25, 2007, 09:16:06 PM »
Will there ever be a stadium which is geographically more situated to accomodate fans from all regions of the country:drive1:that is easier to access instead of the jaunt to wembley...BUILD 1 in the midlands...That said wembley does look impressive...i have been to Millenium stadium a number of times - imo an exellent stadium, something like that by the NEC would ideal...

Berba's girl

Alternative To Wembley
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 09:24:23 PM »
Nah. "Wemberley...Wemberley" ...   singing "Birmingham" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.  Anyway, if I EVER get there, it's closer than Birmingham, so it suits me! :D

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
Alternative To Wembley
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 09:29:17 PM »
London is the capital of the country so it should be our home.

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Alternative To Wembley
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 11:09:56 PM »
little_0 what are on about, the national stadium should be in the capital City. Wembley will always be the home.

Alternative To Wembley
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 11:46:10 PM »
not in all cases though. because the national stadium in australia is in sydney which is not the capital of aus. but saying that london should be the home of the national stadium because of the history.

Live Fast. Fight Hard
Regret Nothing. FEAR LESS

Hustle Loyalty Respect

Alternative To Wembley
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 12:11:53 AM »
Wembley is an institution in itself, and is in our capital. Plus it's just had billions spent on it and looks amazing, hope I make it their one day. Guess it's just tough for those who live far away!

Alternative To Wembley
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 05:30:49 PM »
its not as if northerners will be going week in week out. its a sort of pnce or twice a year thing.

Alternative To Wembley
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 06:35:50 PM »
Birmingham?! I dont think so lol. The national stadium should be in the capital of the country and the biggest and best city in England, London. Oh yeah and there aren't a lot of games at Wembley ever year anyway.