SpursNetwork

Article on Scott Parker

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Article on Scott Parker
« on: May 07, 2011, 08:44:13 AM »
Found this article from the Daily Mail. I know many people here don't rate him but I do. Seems like a nice bloke and he even has some good words for our Luka.

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
Re: Article on Scott Parker
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 10:09:38 AM »
Great article! What a very decent well grounded guy! I know Harry rates him, but I think we are full to the brim in midfield and any pennies we have to spend on the squad should go on a forward and a 2nd LB and strong CB.
Thanks for bringing the article to the site. Enjoyed reading it  :up:

Offline bigv

• Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 10:22:42 AM »
I have no doubt he is a well grounded and committed player but do we really need him? another midfielder as we struggle to facilitate the excellent midfielders we have already got??. Not really. It would be different if he was a young player like sandro but he is in the twilight of his career. What is Harry trying to do? Some of the names we are being linked with are pathetic and most of them are midifelders. IT is the same every year.  We add to the areas we have players in abundance and fail to add to key areas like left back and up front. OL Arry loves a bargain dont he son, yeah yeah, triffic, innit.......... :tickedoff:

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 10:24:48 AM »
Fantastic article, thanks for posting.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson