SpursNetwork

Spurs; thank god for other failures, and then there is Pochettino.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Spurs; thank god for other failures, and then there is Pochettino.
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2014, 03:23:50 PM »
A bit of repetitiveness is okay, just try not to sound like a broken record, please.

Although talking of repetitiveness, I am starting to wonder if Spursx, Jane and Voice are all alter egos conversing with themselves. Are you all actually Voice or maybe Baldbloke has been here all along or heaven forbid Gareth Keown?

;)

I suppose anybody who agrees with me, or isn't attacking me could be regarded as my alter ego. No doubt, and like Baldbloke, the newbies will eventually be chased away, until we have happy one-thought thinking machine. And if I am still here will continue to be put up as skittles on a bowling alley.  ;)
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2014, 03:26:10 PM »
As for the actual issue of Alex F, it really isn't relevant in today's world. Especially considering the side that gave him 5 years to get it right are the same side that dumped Moyes asap. So it really cannot be brought up as a yardstick any more.

Pochettino should be given more time, at least 2 full seasons if you ask me, and if it looks like it is going wrong in that time, it should be Levy to leave before Pochettino does.

I agree, and if you accept what the players are saying - including the commentators - his style and philosophy is starting to take hold. But that doesn't change the fact that we still need another striker.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Spursx

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2014, 06:07:13 PM »
A bit of repetitiveness is okay, just try not to sound like a broken record, please.

Although talking of repetitiveness, I am starting to wonder if Spursx, Jane and Voice are all alter egos conversing with themselves. Are you all actually Voice or maybe Baldbloke has been here all along or heaven forbid Gareth Keown?

;)

I have just read this and I am confused. Are you suggesting that I am not who I say I am? Or is this just a joke? As I have said previously, I am new here so I am still getting the hang of this forum so I am not sure if this is just a forum joke or not. I joined because I found your website through google. I wanted to join a Spurs supporters forum. My real name is Lawrence, but I picked Spursx because I wanted to show my loyality to the name. I am sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick here.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2014, 07:31:03 AM »
Come on, lads. No need for paranoia.

Offline dimexi

• I have a dream... a white hart dream
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2014, 11:34:51 AM »

I have just read this and I am confused. Are you suggesting that I am not who I say I am? Or is this just a joke? As I have said previously, I am new here so I am still getting the hang of this forum so I am not sure if this is just a forum joke or not. I joined because I found your website through google. I wanted to join a Spurs supporters forum. My real name is Lawrence, but I picked Spursx because I wanted to show my loyality to the name. I am sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick here.

Sorry Spursx, it was just a little banter with Voice, no offence or confusion meant. You are most welcome at Spursnetwork, the more the merrier. And no we don't want the newbies to be frightened away or to feel unwelcome. All ideas and opinions are welcome, as long as they agree with my own of course ;)
Maybe next year...

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2014, 04:03:54 PM »

Sorry Spursx, it was just a little banter with Voice, no offence or confusion meant. You are most welcome at Spursnetwork, the more the merrier. And no we don't want the newbies to be frightened away or to feel unwelcome. All ideas and opinions are welcome, as long as they agree with my own of course ;)

Yes, so long as they agree with yours; if they agree with mine then they are a doppelgänger(s), and that shouldn't be tolerated :up:

Just a little banter with your good-self. All good clean fun  ;)
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Spursx

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2014, 08:05:45 PM »

That is ok. I thought it might be forum teasing or banter. I had to ask because you never know and I might have said something inappropriate and being new I didn’t want to tread on anybody’s toes. I must admit I am a jokey sort of guy myself. You have to be supporting Spurs of late! As I am in a new environment I thought I would hold off with my jokes. I appreciate you putting me straight.  :hide: