SpursNetwork

Defoe or Keane?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Defoe or Keane?
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 09:28:49 AM »
Always Keane. Because of his commitment and the obvious chemistry with Berbatov. As somebody mentioned, Robbie tries to get the ball, Jermain very often just waits for it. The problem with Robbie is that sometimes he comes too deep and sometimes drifts out wide (I swear he thinks he's a winger).
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 09:56:03 AM by RiffHard »

Defoe or Keane?
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2007, 09:53:35 AM »
i went for defoe but only just, i just think he is the more natural striker of the two.he's shown time and time again that given a run of at LEAST five or six games he will score goals (eg keanes injury in december).i think jol likes the combo of berbs and keane too much because no matter how well defoe will play, keane will replace him not matter what which is quite unfair on defoe, and personally believe he will be on his way in the summer because of the treatment he gets by MJ.

Defoe or Keane?
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2007, 11:19:40 AM »
Based on recent performace I would have to say Keane. His partnership with Berba has worked extrememly well. That said I am still a fan of Defoe and wouldn't like to see him go, he is a great natural goalscorer imo more so than Keane.

Defoe or Keane?
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2007, 05:42:10 PM »
Keane is definately the much better player in my opinion. Defoe is a bit lazy where as Keane puts more effort in. Keane and Berbatov are definately the best strikers we have at the moment. Hopefully both will stay with us for the rest of their careers.

Defoe or Keane?
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2007, 05:53:30 PM »
Keane without a doubt. Defoe is too frustrating, how many times in a game is he caught offside