SpursNetwork

football gossip

football gossip
« on: April 22, 2007, 04:19:12 PM »
i for one was quite scared to look inside the papers today, as i found out that man u and chelsea will both battle to try and sign berbatov in the summer. please tell me its a wind up!!!!!!

oh and zokora and chimbo are targets for sevilla. im worried!!!

football gossip
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 04:44:20 PM »
They can all feck off.

If we sell our best players, we can wait atleast 5 more years to be a top club.

Berba's girl

football gossip
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 04:52:41 PM »
I think you just have to take what you read in the papers with a 'pinch of salt'
coz let's face it, most of it is cobblers. Other clubs are bound to be interested - Berba's a fantastic player. If he goes, I will be a mess big time.

football gossip
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 05:03:24 PM »
Man U and Chelsea may want him who wouldnt,he is a fantastic player, but his manager has said he will be with us next season. We must renew his contract to keep him for the next few years. If we get into CL football next season imo he will stay, if not we may well lose him.
COYS

Offline Powerage

• Season Ticket: No
football gossip
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 05:06:01 PM »
I thought Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool and Ars*nal are fighting over Eto'o and Alves, and players like that?

Funny, their fans are the first to launch in with "Spurs are ****" but they will quite happily sign our players when it suits them.

football gossip
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 05:21:22 PM »
I try  not to be taken in by paper rubbish but it does worry me how we would cope without Berbatov if he should go in the summer.But in a way it is a good thing that the big teams are interested in a number of our players as it shows that we have the quality ,but we need to keep these players together to reach  our potential.I always wonder how well we would have done this season if we didn't sell Carrick,top four maybe?

football gossip
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 05:27:23 PM »
Berbatov's agent has come out saying Berba won't leave so I believe that he won't. I'm also confident that Zokora and Chmibo won't leave as they are both happy here it seems. When are the rumours coming out saying Mido is going because I want him to go ASAP.

football gossip
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 05:45:26 PM »
Not even 10% of the crap in the papers is ever true regarding transfers so I wouldn't beleive that Didi and Chimbo are leaving at all. Berbatov want's to stay so fingers crossed that he does. Its fairly obvious the press will talk about him on of to man yoo after the season he has had

football gossip
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »
if only someone would come in for jenas , then maybe huddleston would get a fair crack of the whip next season .

football gossip
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 06:46:17 PM »
I'd be well happy if someone gave us  between 10-15 million for jenas

Offline SpursLad

• Peng.
football gossip
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 07:01:42 PM »
Quote from: Becks;4928
All a load of bollocks. If half of the stuff what we read in the paper is true, we'd win every trophy going.

Precisely we would have had Figo, Rivaldo, Ronaldo and Robinho is the papers were true.

All utter ****.

football gossip
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 07:15:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure Berba will be with us another season at least, if we keep selling great players and chopping and changing too much then top 4 is never gonna happen, the players need to be more settled and comfortable playing with each other. That said a new MF would be nice and deff need to see the back of Mido.

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
football gossip
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 07:25:56 PM »
This is the silly season for transfer talk the papers can write whatever they like and they dont have to provide a shred of evidence to back it up. All it achieves is to cause unrest with players and fans. Personally I never believe any of it till I see a picture of the player in the shirt.

football gossip
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 07:37:40 PM »
cheers guys.