SpursNetwork

Never Look Back

Offline yidmafioso

• Season Ticket: No
Re: Never Look Back
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 08:20:39 PM »
     I think the point that he is making is, when will we start believing that our team(Spurs) will finish 1-2-3 in the PL instead of just falling over the line in 4th, why should we be looking over our shoulder at who will knock us out of 4th, its time that we started to believe that we ARE going to finish 1-2 or 3 and the teams fighting for 4th spot are looking over their shoulders. What do you guys think?

Totally agree but i think it`s hardwired in to us that we expect to fail

:up: :up: :up:
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2013, 08:18:44 AM »
     I think the point that he is making is, when will we start believing that our team(Spurs) will finish 1-2-3 in the PL instead of just falling over the line in 4th, why should we be looking over our shoulder at who will knock us out of 4th, its time that we started to believe that we ARE going to finish 1-2 or 3 and the teams fighting for 4th spot are looking over their shoulders. What do you guys think?

I personally believe that if somehow we can finish above Ars*nal or Chelsea this year, then top 4 will be pretty much assured. I think we will have turned a big corner if that happens, and will move on from there, for one way or the other, we are a club on the rise, unlike the two above mentioned.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 08:50:38 AM »

I personally believe that if somehow we can finish above Ars*nal or Chelsea this year, then top 4 will be pretty much assured. I think we will have turned a big corner if that happens, and will move on from there, for one way or the other, we are a club on the rise, unlike the two above mentioned.

Totally agree. We are building for the future.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.