SpursNetwork

Bale not fit for Wolves

Offline aspursfan

• Season Ticket: No
Re: Bale not fit for Wolves
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2011, 11:28:47 PM »
its not a joke.... you dont seem to know the difference between good-natured banter and being gratuitously insulting.

You must think you're extremely clever for throwing that in there. 90% of your posts are comprised of gratuitous insults.
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »
We seem to have drifted from the discussion guys. I hope Bale can play against Wolves to be properly match fit against Milan, as I guess he will only be on for a while having been out for so long. we need the three points badly as we are three points being City with a game in hand and it makes qualification a bit more possible.

Offline Gareth Keown

• shooting the Messenger ??
  • Hero: Le Jenius
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 12:08:22 PM »
I really dont think we need to worry unduly about any 1 single specific player being out.... we beat Milan and totally annihilated Blackpool (without actually scoring) the last 2 games played....I expect a good performance again on Sunday and the luck to even out this time...

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 01:15:11 PM »

It seems i have riled you Gareth, far be it from me to annoy a grown man to the point of crying away his pent up frustrations to the powers that be on this forum. It seems you are more than willing to insult other forum members with your constant self righteous sniping and smart derisory comments, yet when it is as you so soundly put it "reciprocated" you cant take it. I have met your type before.

as a notice to all, lets get this matter straight once and for all..

I'm more than happy to go 'toe-to-toe' with anyone on here as long as the Mods dont single me out for retribution.... but that haasnt been the case, and while my offending posts get warned on and deleted, others equally bad have remain as a tacit approval of sorts..... after pointing this out to Admin we have come to the arrangement of me reporting posts I find offensive and leaving it to Admin to 'sort things out'...

do not fall into the trap of thinking I can't take it, cos I have been up til now...... henceforth, I'll let Admin decide...

I have spoken  8)

PS -  fao. Bigv: 'stay out of my way' is a very valid option for anyone who chooses to use the 'ignore' button on this forum....and  isnt that something you originally were so proud of in 'claiming' to do yourself (but not actually doing) ??..... now THAT does strike me as pathetic...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:42:38 PM by Gareth Keown »

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2011, 05:02:18 PM »
And another thread is destroyed!

GK has it not occured to ya fella that if ya didnt say the things you do and have in the past others might not react the way they do to ya, not having a pop just planting that little seed of thought!   

Even in footi forums such as life there will be others that individuals just do not like for whatever reason, in this case use the "iggy" button its as easy as that and a bonus here.

Bigv got alot of time for ya fella so dont let GK or anyone else f**k it up for ya here or put ya of posting ok mate.

Gk if you post sumin that insults in any type of way expect backlash immediate and ongoing, but fair play to ya mate alot of recent posts have been pucker and worth a read and response  :up:.

Lets enjoy the forum yeah and debate on each others views and chat in general. 

PS am sure things would be alot different if face to face as well so bear that in mind too  :up:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2011, 05:08:17 PM »
so.... you have the right to slag of Jenas and a few others, but I dont have the right to criticise Modric or Vaart ??.... lets not be hypocrites now...

the only way to get any balance is for me to now report transgressions and for others to do the same if I've crossed the line eg. insults (and they have to be insults, not just a differing opinion)....

let Admin decide from here onwards...

PS - Bale and Vaart out for Wolves.... Defoe-Pav to show theyre worth a sustained go in the Prem  :up:

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2011, 04:00:15 AM »
Why bring Jenas Modric and VdV into it ...pointless.

A difference of opinion is not an issue here fella but calling others that dont agree with your views chimps for example aint on and is not easily forgotten!

Anyways back to subject..... I hope Pav and Defoe shake it up pretty soon, would lurve Pav to prove a big point and start banging them in consistantly...  :up:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline geeze34

• Hero: Gary Mabbutt
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 11:35:45 AM »
If we cant put wolves to the sword without bale we have serious problems.

we should have been able to say that about Blackpool and look how that turned out!

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2011, 11:59:18 AM »
Why bring Jenas Modric and VdV into it ...pointless.

A difference of opinion is not an issue here fella but calling others that dont agree with your views chimps for example aint on and is not easily forgotten!

Anyways back to subject..... I hope Pav and Defoe shake it up pretty soon, would lurve Pav to prove a big point and start banging them in consistantly...  :up:

1) if you and others can slag off Jenas, then I reserve the right to slag off Modric or Vaart

2) if you and others use words like twat, fool. idiot, then I reserve the right to call you chimps (cute cuddly primates when young, so not too offensive surely  :up:)

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 09:43:37 PM »
Bale to be on the bench at Wolves tomorrow....that could be massive for us

COYS!
COYS!

Offline baldbloke

• Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 11:21:08 AM »
We have had a habbit of rushing players back, lets hope that is not done this time.  :up:

Yeh of course we do, players like King, Woody and Huddlestone. Totally disagree, we do not rush them back at all. When I was in my twenties I could break a leg and be playing the next day. Why is it that players these days take so bloody long long to get better ?
AVB OUT, AND TAKE LEVY WITH YOU

Offline Gareth Keown

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 03:13:13 PM »
you seem to have a few personal issues Baldbloke.... have you tried Regaine yet ??

Offline patt

• The Real Martin Jol
  • Hero: Gazza
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 12:58:36 PM »
toys back in the pram boys please?

can we keep these threads to what they are actually started for?

im getting bored of halfway down these posts it immediately going back to the same old s**t...

(Jenas/VdV/Modric debate is for threads started on these players)

you all have valid points and i like reading all your opinions and enjoy the light hearted witty banter. but with regards to upsetting each other that's getting rather tired now.
i agree that some are worse than others so a little respect is all that's needed.

my suggestion is a 'WAR ROOM' where you can all go pull hair and bite as much as you want.

right back (or left back!) to Bale....he really needed that run out against Wolves to shed some cobwebs and Millan will have noted  he's had that run out and had good few training sessions behind him   :nods:
COYS