SpursNetwork

Spurs v Norwich

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
  • Season Ticket: No
Spurs v Norwich
« on: September 15, 2013, 01:13:00 AM »
        My observations,
        2-0 Good result, probably should have scored 3 or 4.
 Lloris: did what he had to, when he had to. (6/10)
 Walker: he still concerns me, looked very good going forward, but was caught out of position a couple of times, even the commentator said " He seems to think he is an attacking midfield player" had we have been playing a good side I think he might have been punished, but overall a reasonable performance. (6/10)
 Dawson: solid performance and his distribution from defence was a lot better today. (6/10)
 Verthonghen: another solid performance always looks composed on the ball very rarely makes a mistake. (7/10)
 Rose: probably the best game he has played for Spurs, his runs were very good, he is not afraid to get the ball in early, and his defensive work was outstanding, one criticism keep your mouth shut or you might find yourself taking an early bath, but overall an excellent performance. (8/10)
 Dembele: best game so far this year looked good on the ball, defensive work was good and his distribution was good. (7/10)
 Eriksen: what great debut, just what we have been crying out for, someone to replace VDV and Modric, a playmaker, looks very comfortable on the ball, very aware of where his team-mates are, as seen by the pass to Siggy for the first goal, and not afraid to take a shot. Excellent performance and will only get better. (9/10)
 Paulinho: we are starting to see why AVB bought him, another very solid performance capped off by a well deserved assist.  (8/10)
 Townsend: certainly taking his opportunity with both hands, good performance, could probably pass the ball instead of trying to score the wonder goal. (7)
 Sigurdsson: a very solid performance capped off by 2 very well taken goals.  (8/10)
 Soldado: this guy is going to score a lot of goals for us this year, he looked really sharp today, unlucky not to get on the score sheet, once Eriksen gets to know his runs I think he will provide Soldado with plenty of opportunities. (8/10)
 Holtby: looked good when he came on, as did Sandro, Lamela will maybe take some time to get used to the pace of the PL but he is definitely is going to be an asset to the team.
 Overall I thought it was a very very good team performance, and there are going to be some very exciting times ahead once the new players have bedded down.
  Now remember this is only my opinion. :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 01:25:35 AM by Paul Finch »
:SN:[font

Offline yidmafioso

• Season Ticket: No
Re: Spurs v Norwich
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 10:34:48 AM »
What happened to the live feed for yesterdays game ? I couldn`t find one  so i had to look elsewhere .Most infuriating :tickedoff:
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 04:03:11 PM »
Well I was at the game, so I wouldn't of been online. I usually leave that to Biggs but I guess he wasn't around.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 05:11:58 PM »
I was quite shocked with Norwich. I expected them to play better. Or was Spurs just too good? We should have scored more goals but overall pretty satisfied. Spurs are getting there; as in moulding as a team. The only sour moment was Walker’s playing. I’ve seen him better. Christian Eriksen had a good game and worked well behind Soldado. Rose shots at goal were pretty poor and wasted some good chances. Midfield had promise and the defence did their job.

What impressed me was the quality on the bench. On top of that three players were out injured. Last year we would have panicked with such injuries… now we say who? (ok, a bit over the top). I don’t think we will have to panic if we have injuries over the season. All will have to fight for their position. I would rather have what we’ve got now and not have them with Bale. Come on Thursday!
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.