Long Time

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Long Time
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2012, 03:12:48 PM »
AVB must be thinking that Abramovich said he would back me and now Levy said the same and it's happening again..........this never happened in Championship Manager !!!!

Did anyone see the Super Cup on Friday Chelski v Athletico Madrid no wonder Porto did so well under AVB with Falcao up front what a striker absolutely destroyed the Chelski defence on his own let alone with the help of Moutinho and Hulk !!!!!!!!!

:grin:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2012, 03:23:55 PM »
AVB must be thinking that Abramovich said he would back me and now Levy said the same and it's happening again..........this never happened in Championship Manager !!!!

Did anyone see the Super Cup on Friday Chelski v Athletico Madrid no wonder Porto did so well under AVB with Falcao up front what a striker absolutely destroyed the Chelski defence on his own let alone with the help of Moutinho and Hulk !!!!!!!!!

:grin:

Indeed, just the kind of striker we need. Dream on !!

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2012, 03:28:20 PM »
Maybe we should of just gone after him instead of Dembele, Dempsey, Adebayor et all and kept the squad as it was just adding him would of cost about the same but I feel would probably have been better value !!!!

:up:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2012, 08:27:41 AM »
Maybe we should of just gone after him instead of Dembele, Dempsey, Adebayor et all and kept the squad as it was just adding him would of cost about the same but I feel would probably have been better value !!!!

:up:

Why would he want to come here ? he seems happy where he is.