SpursNetwork

Blackburn

Offline millers-tach

• Hero: Steve Archibald
  • Season Ticket: No
Blackburn
« on: December 14, 2010, 12:52:45 PM »
From the BBC website:
But, even though a difference of opinion in the way forward for the Ewood Park outfit appears to have sealed Allardyce's exit, Desai has asked Rovers fans to trust the new owners.
"We do not mean anything bad for Sam Allardyce but we feel that we need to take the club up in the league and grow," she added.
"We want Blackburn to be fourth or fifth in the league or even better. It is not about the Bolton match. It has been a long time in our minds.
"It is nothing against Sam but we have a different vision looking forward and we want the club to grow.
"We had been talking to Sam for the past few weeks and he did not fit in with our vision for the club's future.
"We wanted good football, wanted the games to be interesting and, of course, wanted to win and to have good players.
"We needed to make some changes and Sam going is of course the main change. This is a major step - but we thought 'why delay?'.
"The fans should trust us and have belief because this is in the best interests of the club."

Now i can understand why they want SA out due to the football played. Fans seem split over the fact his football was terrible to watch but the ones who realise he was doing a job in keeping them in Prem.

My real issue with the owners is they seem to believe they can make top 4, not going to happen, and attract better players. Even Rovers fans admit they never even filled their ground when winning the Prem, it's simple maths that the size of town cant support a team with 30-40k of fans.

I predict relegation for them this season and new owners at the club within 2 years. People with no knowledge of football just shouldn't be allowed to own a club.

Offline dedleysting

• YID FOR LIFE!
  • Hero: Jürgen Klinsmann
Re: Blackburn
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 01:20:39 PM »
Rovers have some good players in Gamst Pedersen, Chris Samba, Phil Jones and Kallic so i can't see them going down this season. Yes they will probably be in the fight again, but anyone from 10th down is at the moment.

I would like to see them get a manager with Prem experiance. Some one like O'Neil would be great but he's not going to go there. Maybe Chris Hughton would be someone to take the club forward? Marin Jol hasn't been snapped up yet - that would be awesome to have him back in England!

I just hope these owners are complete muppets and end up screwing the club over!

COYS!

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 01:26:46 PM »
They have put a bid in for Ronaldinho. :santa_grin:

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline aspursfan

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 05:41:42 PM »
Apparently they want Beckham as well. Who would want to go to Blackburn when the new owners appear to be so oblivious to football?
"Whenever BAE's hair isnt in corn rows he plays poorly. You may laugh but it is a proven statistical fact." -bigv

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 05:06:59 PM »
Maybe they are just focused on the big has been names to help with shirt sales of which the profits can be invested in more chickens  :santa_evil: as you can never have too many chickens or in some clubs cases Turkeys  :santa_afro: :santa_afro:
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!