SpursNetwork

Cryptic ITK

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
Cryptic ITK
« on: July 10, 2010, 07:08:50 PM »
Well, as this ITK is sooo interesting, I thought it deserved its own thread.

someone just sent me this email :lol:

An ITK rumor for your site:

"little birdie's tweeting in   spanish,
now that's forward thinking,
lily's are nice this time of   year,
looking for somewhere with premier standards,
not long   now........"

Enjoy..................

From someone who is really in the know.

Any guesses?????
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
Re: Cryptic ITK
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 07:15:56 PM »
Well the tweeing part could be a reference to twitter. As the the spanish part, it could be a spanish player, or a player from the spanish league. Thats all I got so far. Btw, Biggs, whos your source????
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson

Offline CountPuchi

• From the Far East SPURS Fan!
  • Hero: Messi
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 10:19:51 PM »
Or it could just be TORRES!!!

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 09:00:19 AM »
how do you say little birdies in spanish? it's obviously a forward but cant make any sense of the lily reference. I'm crap at cryptic clues lol

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 09:26:24 AM »
Fabiano, Torres and Forlan have twitter, and guess what language they tweet in  :D

Bill Nicholson

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 02:46:47 PM »
 :) :) i  take it the lills is a ref to spurs, i hope. its forlan but not for the money being bandied about.
altb Jon

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 06:56:07 PM »
Well the tweeing part could be a reference to twitter. As the the spanish part, it could be a spanish player, or a player from the spanish league. Thats all I got so far. Btw, Biggs, whos your source? ???

i don't know who the guy is... he just send me that as an email. what i quoted there was all of the email.

maybe it just bulls**t :lol: who knows...

Offline Dom07Tottenham

• Hero: Gareth Bale
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 07:12:52 PM »

All I can say is WTF why even bother? why write criptic clues, if someone knows something big which they obviously don't, then they would just tell someone it would be hard for them to keep a secret, Its stupid enough having to sort through all the fabricated tabloids bullocks, without this load of bulls**t, they just want the attention of poeple trying to figure it out, in the know hey, hey if thats what people need to feel special than whatever floats your boat.......

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 08:39:50 PM »
Well from my knowledge, people who like work at Football Clubs generally have to sign some sort of secrecy agreement so they dont go blabbing any and all news about the club to the press. So this message looks like a way aroud that agreement. So I wouldnt knock this message.

Bill Nicholson