« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:55:04 PM by Biggs »

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Stoke v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 06:35:46 PM »
Chris Foye is a complete and total :tossa:, he just cost us at least a draw and possibly another win, incompetance beyond belief. Stoke are no better than a pub side full of cloggers who got lucky in the first half with some help from a poor performance by us and a ref who was wearing a Stoke shirt under his refs clothes.

Foye should be suspended and sent to the nearest opticians

:tickedoff:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 03:15:57 PM »
Couldn't agree more. Foy is no stranger to bad refereeing, just have to look athe Chelsea QPR game a couple of weeks ago! The problem is that nothing will be done and Foy will be allowed to carry on making the same cocks-ups for the  the remainder of the season.

Offline Yiddite

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 08:33:16 AM »
The ref had a shocker of a game and gifted Stoke with the 3 points without a doubt.
So many incorrect decisions, that's right incorrect, not just dubious that his performance could be used
for an advert for Specsavers!!!!

But why  were we 2-0 down at half time. We cannot expect to make come backs
all the time and get away with it.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:38:39 AM by Yiddite »

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »
I agree that the ref and linesmen had shockers but they did not score two goals against us. That's it! Unfortunately these things have happened before and will happen again.

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 04:23:56 PM »
I agree that the ref and linesmen had shockers but they did not score two goals against us. That's it! Unfortunately these things have happened before and will happen again.

I agree we let them score twice and failed to deal with them in the first half........ but we changed our whole system and went for it and only absolute s**te refereeing stopped us from winning the match !!!!!!!

>:(
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion