SpursNetwork

Chirichesh

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
Chirichesh
« on: October 02, 2014, 10:02:29 PM »
We must get rid of him he is a joke :grin:an absolute nightmare never hated a Spurs player so much, he has no clue is lazy and I wouldnt even play him in a sunday league side.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Chirichesh
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 11:05:45 PM »
We must get rid of him he is a joke :grin:an absolute nightmare never hated a Spurs player so much, he has no clue is lazy and I wouldnt even play him in a sunday league side.

Very true all of it, but can we really put all the blame on one player's errors?  The truth is that we should have been 2  nil up by then, well clear of the possibility of 2 points dropped.

Offline Colspur66

• Hero: Glen Hoddle
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 11:17:54 PM »
The real truth is that without Hugo we would have been dead and buried with 0 points before Vlads cock ups. Poor performances all round from many players.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 05:23:12 AM »
You may hate the player, but please try to spell his name correctly.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 08:01:20 AM »
You may hate the player, but please try to spell his name correctly.

Whilst I do agree your point Riff, I often have to google some of our players names because they are so hard to remember the spellings !! Is it any wonder none of them are any good ?? Cherryiches stolyambouli etc has anyone ever heard of them before we shell out 8 million a go for them. Our whole set up is a complete joke, we are now the new Stoke City. After nearly 50 years watching our club, I cannot believe what is going on, and how bad they all are.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 07:08:33 PM »
One player doesn't make a bad team.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Spursx

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 07:39:06 PM »
I was at the game yesterday and I agree that he should be dropped, but he is not the only one. The manager needs to find his right combination.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 10:15:08 AM »
I do not totally agree. He made a mistake, who has not? Harry Kane made a mistake, scoring in the wrong goal but we are not asking for his head. Players need time to settle into a new system. The trouble is that over the years we have had too many systems to settle into. We need consistency. We do have good players, but have to get them working to Pochettino’s philosophy. Let us hope it all clicks together at the Southampton game.
I am going, see you there if you are going.
Jane  :dance:

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 01:44:05 PM »
He makes mistakes every game!, what our scouts saw in him baffles me! as a defender YOU DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TAKE ON A PLAYER IN THE MIDDLE OF  FINAL THIRD and especialy when YOUR THE LAST DEFENDER!!! :o .. you get taught that in school!, there are some basic rules as a defender you dont do and its common sense!, here is a guy who should be trying his upmost hardest to impress and all he has to do is the basics leave the Messi stuff to better suited players!, I have seen him do this in nearly every game, On Thursday he nearly gave away a goal in under 90secs all that did was set up the way we played... nervous , awfull, shocking ...call it what you think!.
Then the penalty well.... he actually put his hand out on purpose IN THE PENALTY AREA! FFS!!!.. Ba was not in the center and running to the by line!, all he had to do was run with him!.
Oh sorry for miss spelling his name but if I had titled this thread what I really thought of him it would have been removed!, yes he was not the only poor player thier where alot but this thread is not about the rest its about him!.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.