SpursNetwork

Kaboul won't be back any time soon

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Kaboul won't be back any time soon
« on: April 16, 2013, 10:17:27 PM »
"Younes Kaboul has today (Tuesday, April 16) been assessed after reporting discomfort in his thigh during last night's Barclays Under-21 Premier League fixture with Manchester United.Scans have revealed a Grade One thigh strain and the France defender will now continue his rehabilitation with our medical team, who will monitor his progress."

Taken from www.tottenhamhotspur.com. What is it with our physios and injuries? I know it is hard to predict the exact time needed to return to fitness, but with Spurs it seems that every time they say it's three months, it's probably half a year etc and almost always there is a set-back when a player is nearing fitness - it was the case with Anderton, King, Woodgate and most recently Huddlestone, Parker and now Kaboul (and maybe others whose names don't spring to my mind right now). I'm starting to fear we won't be seeing Sandro until the next bloody Christmas.

The club have one of the best training centres in Britain and yet they cannot upgrade medical facilities and staff? Puzzling.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Kaboul won't be back any time soon
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 10:29:27 PM »
Miss the big man.  :'(

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 06:11:47 AM »
And some reports say that Bale has fallen behind schedule as well.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 08:16:47 AM »
Very depressing news on the injury front, aspecially Kaboul. I think we have missed him as much as anybody apart from Bale this year.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 09:11:41 AM »
     As I said in a previous post if they bring him back to soon there is every chance that he will end up with a soft tissue injury, which is exactly what has happened. There were some that disagreed with me, saying that we have qualified medicos, well once again the medicos have f---ed up haven't they. Obviously I don't know what I'm talking about, do I??

:nope: :nope: :nope:
:SN:[font

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 11:33:55 AM »
Gutted, Kaboul combined with Sandro being out long term is 2 very key players a miss.

I think we have really missed Sandro since his injury in Midfield as much as Kaboul at teh back, I just hope both make full recoveries!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!