SpursNetwork

Dawson Signs new contract

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Dawson Signs new contract
« on: January 27, 2010, 04:54:13 PM »
Michael Dawson has committed his future to Tottenham by signing a contract that is set to keep him at White Hart Lane until 2015.

The 26-year-old, who moved to White Hart Lane from Nottingham Forest in the 2005 January transfer window, has made 184 appearances for Spurs.

Dawson has impressed at centre back this season, helping to keep clean sheets in seven of the last nine games.

"I have loved it since I first signed, so this was an easy decision," he said.

"I am delighted the club wants me to stay for another five-and-a-half years.

"This is a club that wants to be fighting to finish in the top four on a regular basis and challenging for silverware.

"That is what the football club is all about and everyone here shares those ambitions."

With Jonathan Woodgate injured and Ledley King unable to play games in quick succession, Dawson has been a regular this season, often partnering Sebastien Bassong at the heart of the defence.

And his form has led Spurs boss Harry Redknapp to tip him for an England call-up.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline YidJoe24

• Jermain Defoe is Yiddo
  • Hero: David Ginola
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Dawson Signs new contract
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 06:54:34 PM »
Brilliant news, he has fully deserved it after his performances so far this season
"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aimin low. And we of Spurs have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

"If you don't have to drag yourself off the field exhausted after 90 minutes, you can't claim to have done your best"

Bill Nicholson