Benni better than Berba!?

Offline Biggs

• To Dare Is To Do
    • SpursNetwork
  • Hero: Ledley King
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 08:42:50 AM »
Benni might be a betting signing, as in value for money so he could be seen as a bargin.

but berbatov is 10x a better player than benni

Benni v Berba!!!Joke?!?
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2007, 11:37:32 AM »
Just read 2 contrasting pieces of news.

Benni - I would consider leaving 2 play for chelsea - no loyalty mate!!!!
Berba - I want to stay at SPURS and have respect for BMJ! Berba I love u!!

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 12:07:13 PM »
Quote from: DC76;7918
Berbatov is IMO the best Bulgarian player in any position since Hristo Stoichkov (lyubokick might not agree :p) Way better.

Sure I don't agree !! For me Berbatov is better than Stoichkov and ANY other Bulgarian player in terms of football ability. Berbatov only lacks his trophies to prove that on paper, as he has not played in a top 3 league team so far. (Compared to Stoichkov's Barcelona Dream Team and Bulgaria with Balakov, Letchkov, Kostadinov, Penev, Trifon Ivanov, Borislav Mikhailov ... - virtually no weak links in there ...)

I am confident that'll change next year, though :guinesssmilie:. Tottenham is gonna deliver home a trophy, baby !!

As personal qualities IMO Berbatov has such loyalty and charisma that I am usually finding myself in owe watching him play !!

P.S. Berbatov scored with his first touch on an international level against .... Schmeihel in the 80th minute !! His age was just 20!!!

He has won 3 Awards for Bulgarian Football Player of the Year, closely missing a fourth with the 2006 one given to Martin Petrov unfairly in my opinion (he was injured and played **** in Atletiko). But what did the guy do - went out there, hugged his freind Petrov and wished him fast recovery while pointing out he deserved it better. THAT's WHAT a GENT DOES !!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 12:11:50 PM by lyubokick »
----------------

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 01:01:42 PM »
Benni you are no where near better as berba, 10x better makes assists and scores goals.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2007, 08:03:10 PM »
Quote from: lyubokick;8167
Sure I don't agree !! For me Berbatov is better than Stoichkov and ANY other Bulgarian player in terms of football ability. Berbatov only lacks his trophies to prove that on paper, as he has not played in a top 3 league team so far. (Compared to Stoichkov's Barcelona Dream Team and Bulgaria with Balakov, Letchkov, Kostadinov, Penev, Trifon Ivanov, Borislav Mikhailov ... - virtually no weak links in there ...)

I am confident that'll change next year, though :guinesssmilie:. Tottenham is gonna deliver home a trophy, baby !!

As personal qualities IMO Berbatov has such loyalty and charisma that I am usually finding myself in owe watching him play !!

P.S. Berbatov scored with his first touch on an international level against .... Schmeihel in the 80th minute !! His age was just 20!!!

He has won 3 Awards for Bulgarian Football Player of the Year, closely missing a fourth with the 2006 one given to Martin Petrov unfairly in my opinion (he was injured and played **** in Atletiko). But what did the guy do - went out there, hugged his freind Petrov and wished him fast recovery while pointing out he deserved it better. THAT's WHAT a GENT DOES !!

In other words, you think Berba is the best Bulgarian player of all-time? I can live with that. :D

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan