SpursNetwork

Boro fans

Boro fans
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 06:08:08 PM »
nice one. i look forward to hearing his come back.

Offline Becks

Boro fans
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007, 07:11:46 PM »
Dear oh dear...

midos a camel lover
keeper wants to be a striker
keane cant score in open play
lennon cant cross, hes just a poor mans downing
malbronques s**te, end of.
berbatov is s**t and going to man u..
..like carrick did because your s**te
berbatov and keane are just wannabes of yakubu and viduka
woodgate and pogatetz are better then king and dawson
viduka and yakubu are the best strike partnership in the premiership
we play better football than you

on jol:
your managers s**t and cant talk properly
hes a man dressed as a woman..and those arent his kids..there totenham fans who have been offered £20 to pretend to be his kid

hes a tit...your team dont have tactics because when he talks to them in the changing room, they dont understand what the **** hes going on about so the just smile and nod..why else do you think robinson scored

we ave better fans then you, you hardly sell out.

and i only supported man utd till i was like 8 or sumit, you s**te glory fan.

For christ sake Grant, you don't have to spell it out that Mido is s**t, but yet again, i bet you wouldn't mind him in your team. Sorry, i forgot, you have an amazing prospect in Gonk.
Saying Keane can't score in open play is pot kettle, 5 of Yakubu's goals have come from penalties.
Downing is one of the most overrated players in the premiership, all he can do is cross, he can't go past players at all. As soon as Joe Cole is back, he won't as much sniff an England cap.
If Malbranque is so s**t, how come Boro nearly got him, till he heard a much bigger club was in for him. Clearly you were pissed off at that, as you were pretty much having a wank over him till then, same applies to Davids who we 'stole' off you.
Berbatov isn't going to Utd, Ask any neutral and they would pick Keane and Berbatov over Vikuka and Yakubu.
Pogatetz is ****ing s**te, one of the worst players i've ever watched. Putting him in the same bracket as Dawson is simply flattering to Pogatetz. Yeh..Woodgate is a good player, not as good as King, and he's not even your own player, so don't even go there.
How can you say you play better football than us. We've scored summet like 16 goals in 5 games. Where as you got beat by West Ham, and Man City have just done the double over you.
Your comments about Jol are just plain idiotic and immature, Jol is one of the greatest managers the club has had in a long time, and he is one of the few managers who Mourinho seems to get along with.
Name to me something Crooked teeth Southgate has achieved? Or McClaren? Oh wait, sorry, all the almighty McClaren did was win a Carling Cup...whilst Southgate got beat by Notts County AT HOME.
And your being a ****ing prat saying Jol can't speak English, HE'S ****ING DUTCH! Mourinho, Benitez, and Wenger are all foreign, but as always, you don't mention them not being able to speak English.
And your comments about Jol being gay or what ever you said, are just plain stupid and you need to grow up.

LMAO! How can YOU say YOUR fans are better than OURS! We sell out every home game, nearly every away game, and our fans have had to shell out extra for all the cups we've been in. Your support is s**tE, End off.

And Bollocks have you supported Boro since you were 8, i remember arguing with you in Year 10 or 11 how 'brilliant' Gus Poyets goal was against you (Man Utd) at WHL in CDT. So there's a ****ing bare face lie if i haven't seen one.

I'm not gonna bother arguing with you any more, no doubt it will be a pathetic immature reply, and i see no mention of your past players. Exactley what i thought, your ****ing clueless about your club.
Next time i see you, i am going to punch you and make you beg for mercy.Good Bye.
''It's Ricky Villa, It's still Ricky Villa''

Offline Daniisco

• http://spursnetwork.com
Boro fans
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 07:16:30 PM »
lol this is great reading Becks

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
  • Hero: Atiba Hutchinson/Jermain Defoe/Harry Kane
  • Season Ticket: No
Boro fans
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 08:06:54 PM »
:rofl:

I've been doing TCM research lately, and what has Boro done domestically to earn our respect? One league trophy. One FA Cup Final. That's IT. Plus, as you said, their fans are fickle.

I AM CANAYIDIAN!
Proudly Canadian, Proudly A Spurs Fan

Boro fans
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2007, 09:08:33 PM »
Lol good works Becks :thumbsup::D

Offline Becks

Boro fans
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2007, 09:57:43 PM »
Lol, here we go again..

i understand your frustration of your goalkeeper not being able to save like the worst shot ive ever seen from about 40 yeards out, and just to remind you, it was a defender lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeh i have been to ayresome, my dad took me when i was little.

By the sound of this reply, me thinks your giving in. Yes well done on beating bottom of the table Watford by the way, we destroyed them 1-1 and we had half our first team sat on the bench. Yes, jolly well done.
And Robbo isn't very good at saving long shots, something he needs to work on. Just like the long faced s**t schwartz lemonade.
Do you recall, Kevin Davies in the CC? When it squabbled through his hands then his knees. And do you recall, Mr Fredi Kanouté, who lemonde through the ball at his back and it bounced in the goal. And do you recall, Mido, with a pathetic atempt at goal, Schwartz thought he had it, and it went through his knees.
Do you recall, being hammerd, by Sunderland at home last season? Or by Pompey, and Villa at home? By, you just lurve being hammerd at home dont you. I'm surprised you have 20 odd points, you've won once away (at abysmal chorlton pathetic) and you get hammerd at home. Well Done Boro.

And bollocks have you been to Ayresome, i know fine well you haven't.
If you did, what was the score, who did you play and who scored.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 10:00:43 PM by Becks »

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
Boro fans
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2007, 10:57:11 PM »
lol... this bugger just doesn't quit, does he?

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Offline Becks

Boro fans
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2007, 10:58:18 PM »
Nope! This is what i have to cope with lol.
I think i'd rather be surrounded by ars...actually no, i wouldn't. There's one simple word for them, JEALOUS.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
Boro fans
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2007, 11:18:59 PM »
Jealous indeed. Of Spurs' 2 league championships, 8 FA Cups and 3 League Cups. :p

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Boro fans
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2007, 11:20:59 PM »
you have been doing your homework.

Offline DC76

• CanaYIDian
Boro fans
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 11:32:19 PM »
Gotta love RSSSF.com :D One of the best sites, if not the best football stats site on the web. ;)

I AM CANAYIDIAN!

Boro fans
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2007, 11:44:15 PM »
good loool

Offline Becks

Boro fans
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 07:17:52 PM »
I thought I'd share this with you all, as this is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard in my life.

I posted two pictures of Berbatov scoring on the lads myspaz, so here is what he comments back:

nice 1 any way he didnt even need to do tht he could of just kicked it hes a show off.

I reply back saying ''Your just jealous cos you don't have a player of his quality''

Now this, this is where it becomes funny.

yea we do arca is ****in mint and tht gook ,will be wen he gets a few games under his belt, they are better players then him. go on youtube and put lee dong gook in and u will see how gd he is.

Arca and bloody Gonk who couldn't even score a penalty. Arca is a good player, but you can't put him no where near the same brackets as Berbatov. He's  Villa and City standard, not bloody Barcelona or United.

Boro fans
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2007, 08:39:40 PM »
Lol what a muggins.

Berba's girl

Boro fans
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2007, 09:00:01 PM »
What a muppet!!! Arca vs Berba. Hmmm....I'd rather have on B-man than 11 Arcas, thank you very muchly.