SpursNetwork

Bournemough 1 Spurs 5

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Bournemough 1 Spurs 5
« on: October 25, 2015, 07:38:59 PM »
An unfortunate quick goal by Bournemouth (after 1 minute) didn't dent our enthusiasm as we went on and scored 5 goals. Kane got a hat trick and we've moved up the league. A good day all around.

The first goal was scored by Ritchie from 12 yards. Kane levelled from the spot after being brought down in the box by their goalkeeper.  Mousa Dembele got the second and put Spurs in front. Lamela tapped in the third and Kane got the last two, giving him his hat trick. We are still undefeated since losing our first home game (an own goal). We are now 6th in the league.

Our next match will be against Aston Villa, who has just sacked their manager.

Yes, we won, but against a poor team. Nevertheless, that match should give the team plenty of confidence.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
Re: Bournemough 1 Spurs 5
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 01:19:31 PM »
Spurs took advantage of a poor side and Kane scored a hattrick. Now we must keep up the momentum and continue against Aston Villa where we left of against Bournemouth. Bournemouth is not going to last long in the league with a defence like that, but that isn’t our problem. We helped ourselves to a clutch of goals. Overall performance I thought was good, so good that we managed to put a few other players on to give them a tryout. Slowly, but surely we are getting there. Two contrasting games, in the league, will be coming up. One against Villa and the other against an inform Ars*nal team. Let us knock them back a few notches when we meet them. The true Tottenham spirit. But a good performance yesterday.

I finally must mention Lamela who I thought has a good year so-far. There was talk of selling him, now there must be talk about offering him an improved contract.

Jane x

Offline Spursx

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 08:03:21 PM »
Undefeated. The only team to have one defeat to their name. Hopefully Son will be back soon to take the pressure of Kane. If Kane gets injured we are buggered. We need another striker, as everybody keeps singing.

Spurs played well and were very topnotch at times. Now we've got three games within seven days. All will be very difficult. Quite a few players will need to play in those teams.

Offline Ruth

• Hero: Harry Kane
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »
Yes, a good result, but we must build on it and the next couple of games will tell us a lot. Villa, Anderlecht and Ars*nal. We must keep the thrust going and not only win, but score many goals. The stupid games we've lost have been outside the league (apart from the opening game). It was a good result against Bournemouth, but we also must remember that they were a poor team and they did score first. So forward, but with caution. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 11:16:14 PM »
Great result, good for Kane and a good recovery from an early set back but lets remember it was only Bournemouth! still we can only beat whats in front of us, its a job well done and now lets carry that on against Villa next.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.